In this blog post, we are going to share with our audience the genuine PDF download of Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Pick A PDF, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share with you the free PDF e-book download of Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important pertaining to this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
Medical professionals are often involved in the management of the pregnant patient without necessarily being experts on all the complications surrounding pregnancy. The Handbook of Obstetric Medicine addresses the most common and serious medical conditions encountered in pregnancy, including heart disease, thromboembolism, diabetes, skin problems, gastrointestinal disease, neurological problems, hormonal diseases, hypertension and pre-eclampsia, and more. For each condition, the handbook includes a description of incidence, clinical features, pathogenesis, diagnosis, the effect of pregnancy, and management of the condition. The book also includes a detailed section focusing on the differential diagnosis of common symptoms including hypertension, chest pain, palpitations, breathlessness, headaches, dizziness, abdominal pain, and more.
Features of Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- The new edition remains a pragmatic and easy-to-use design by including tables, bullets, and “Points to remember” boxes for ease of reference. It is an essential on-the-spot guide for obstetricians, physicians, general practitioners, and midwives in both practice and training.
- Catherine Nelson-Piercy, MA, FRCP, FRCOG Past President, International Society of Obstetric Medicine, Professor of Obstetric Medicine, King’s College London, Co-founding Editor-in-Chief, Obstetric Medicine
- “This is an excellent handbook of obstetric medicine, which deserves to be on the shelves of all actively practicing obstetricians.”—British Medical Association Medical Book Awards
- This book gets it just right and is a true handbook, easy to read, accessible and is not too large but packs in a lot of useful and relevant information.” – Glycosmedia
Table of Contents
Here’s is the full table of contents offered inside Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
- Section A: Systems
- Chapter 1: Hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Chapter 2: Heart disease
- Chapter 3: Thromboembolic disease
- Chapter 4: Respiratory disease
- Chapter 5: Diabetes mellitus
- Chapter 6: Thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Chapter 7: Pituitary and adrenal disease
- Chapter 8: Connective tissue disease
- Chapter 9: Neurological problems
- Chapter 10: Renal disease
- Chapter 11: Liver disease
- Chapter 12: Gastrointestinal disease
- Chapter 13: Skin disease
- Chapter 14: Haematological problems
- Chapter 15: Human immunodeficiency virus and other infectious diseases
- Section B: Differential Diagnosis of Medical Problems in Pregnancy
- Chapter 16: Tables
Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF using the trusted direct links. We have shared a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 32 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Handbook of Obstetric Medicine 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to pickapdf [@] gmail [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.