Since the publication of the first edition of the Handbook in 2002, optical methods for biomedical diagnostics have developed in many well-established directions, and new trends have also appeared. To encompass all current methods, the text has been updated and expanded into two volumes. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF.
Volume 1: Light – Tissue Interaction features eleven chapters, five of which focus on the fundamental physics of light propagation in turbid media such as biological tissues. The six following chapters introduce near-infrared techniques for the optical study of tissues and provide a snapshot of current applications and developments in this dynamic and exciting field. Topics include the scattering of light in disperse systems, the optics of blood, tissue phantoms, a comparison between time-resolved and continuous-wave methods, and optoacoustics.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF:
- Introduction to Light Scattering by Biological Objects
- Optics of Blood
- Propagation of Pulses and Photon Density Waves in Turbid Media
- Coherence Phenomena and Statistical Properties of Multiply Scattered Light
- Tissue Phantoms
- Time-Resolved Imaging in Diffusive Media
- Frequency-Domain Techniques for Tissue Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Monitoring of Brain Activity with Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Signal Quantification and Localization in Tissue Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Multimodal Brain Research
- Measurement of Optical Fluence Distribution and Optical Properties of Tissues Using Time-Resolved Profiles of Optoacoustic Pressure
Below are the technical specifications of Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 1628419091
- Format PDF
- Page Count 864 Pages
- Author Valery V Tuchin
Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 16.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics Volume 1 PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.