Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Handbook of Signs & Symptoms, 5th Edition
The newly updated Handbook of Signs & Symptoms, 5e proves it is still the must-have clinical nursing tool for improving patient safety, by increasing assessment accuracy. Quick-scan entries from A to Z offer the on-the-spot answers you need for more than 500 signs and symptoms, covering definitions, causes, patient history, exams, diagnostics, and interventions. Save time and increase your assessment confidence: Reach for this crucial guide!
Features of Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- NEW signs and symptoms related to emerging diseases and disorders, including avian influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, Kawasaki disease, and the currently epidemic metabolic syndrome
- NEW appendix provides definitions and common causes of 250 less-familiar or nonspecific signs and symptoms
- NEW techniques for evoking patient responses
- NEW pediatric, psychiatric, and nail and tongue signs
- NEW focus on obtaining health history needed for comprehensive, reliable documentation
- Quick-reference A to Z format arms you with assessment guidance for 530 signs and symptoms
- Convenient carry-it-with-you [or keep-it-handy] size
- Up-to-date methods for determining each sign or symptom’s identity, cause, and nursing implications
- Description of sign or symptom is followed by:
- History and physical examination – Guidelines for detailed history and exam: what to ask, what to examine, and how
- Emergency interventions – Life-, limb-, and organ-threatening signs and symptoms, with recommended nursing interventions
- Medical causes – Differential diagnosis: common causative diseases and disorders related to each sign and symptom, and subtle indicators that keep assessments on track
- Other causes – Medications and herbal remedies associated with each complaint o Special considerations – Patient positioning to ease comfort; preparation for diagnostic testing; reducing anxiety; signs of complications
- Patient counseling – Patient teaching for comfort and safety; explaining causes, treatment, and possible outcomes; providing support referrals
- Pediatric pointers, Geriatric pointers, and Gender cues – Age and gender issues affecting sign and symptom’s presentation, detection, and interpretation
- Charts help differentiate among a sign or symptom’s multiple causes, and differences among similar signs and symptoms
- Tables on signs and symptoms relating to bioterrorism agents and herbal remedies
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF:
- LESS COMMON SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- POTENTIAL AGENTS OF BIOTERRORISM
- COMMON SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH HERBS
- OBTAINING A HEALTH HISTORY
- SELECTED REFERENCES
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Handbook of Signs & Symptoms
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1451194250
- Author Name: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Jennifer D. Kowalak
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1277 Pages
Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 16 MB
Please use the link below to download Handbook of Signs & Symptoms 5th Edition PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.