We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in its seventh edition, Histology: A Text and Atlas is ideal for medical, dental, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students. This best-selling combination text and atlas includes a detailed textbook, which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative illustrations and photomicrographs. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature large-size, full-color digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
Updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this “two in one” text and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely revised and redrawn as well as a reader-friendly format including red highlighted key terms, blue clinical text, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
Features of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- NEW! Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-color, high-resolution photomicrographs.
- Reader-friendly highlights including red bold terms, blue clinical text, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Features of cells, tissues, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased tissues or organs, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Michael H. Ross PhD (Author)
Michael Ross, Ph.D., former chairman of the University of Florida College of Medicine’s department of anatomy and cell biology, died Tuesday, June 9. He was 78.
“The College of Medicine family has lost a great colleague, a dedicated leader and an outstanding educator,” said Michael Good, M.D., interim dean of the college and the Folke H. Peterson dean’s distinguished professoDr. Ross graduated with a bachelor of science degree from Franklin and Marshall College in 1951. After serving in the U.S. Army from 1951 to 1954, he went on to receive a master’s in biology in 1959 and a Ph.D. in biology in 1960 from New York University.
After launching his academic career at New York University, he joined the faculty at the University of Florida in 1971 as a professor and director of the division of anatomical sciences in the department of pathology. In 1976, the department of anatomy was formed and Dr. Ross was named chairman. It is now the department of anatomy and cell biology. He served as chairman until his retirement in 1996, but continued to provide guidance and support to the department as emeritus professor.
Throughout his career, Dr. Ross’ research interest was in the male reproductive system, where he pioneered studies on the blood-testicular barrier and the role of the Sertoli cell in maintaining the barrier. He was also well-known for his contributions to the teaching community through his textbooks. The first edition of the Atlas of Descriptive Histology, by Edward J. Reith and Michael H. Ross, was published in 1965 with two subsequent editions in 1970 and 1977.
This atlas became the nucleus for the development of a textbook titled Histology: A Text and Atlas, which is used in medical schools around the world in numerous languages and will publish its sixth edition this fall. One of Dr. Ross’ proudest accomplishments was the revival of his Atlas of Descriptive Histology, due to be released this summer.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology PDF:
- Cell Cytoplasm
- Th e Cell Nucleus
- Tissues: Concept and Classification
- Epithelial Tissue
- Connective Tissue
- Adipose Tissue
- Nerve Tissue
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Integumentary System
- Digestive System I: Oral Cavity and Associated Structures
- Digestive System II: Esophagus and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Digestive System III: Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Endocrine Organs
- And More..
Below are the technical specifications of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 1451187424
- Author Name : Michael H. Ross PhD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1002 Pages
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 105 MB
Please use the link below to download Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **