Fully integrating histology, cell biology, and pathology, the 4th Edition of the award-winning Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology presents key concepts in an understandable, easy-to-digest manner. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology PDF authored by Abraham L. Kierszenbaum. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Histology and Cell Biology PDF.
Authors Abraham L. Kierszenbaum, MD, PhD and Laura L. Tres MD, PhD link basic science to clinical application throughout, focusing on what you need to know for your coursework now – and how to apply that information in a clinical setting . Full-color illustrations on every page, as well as unique, student-friendly features online, help you quickly grasp the complexities of pathologic abnormalities.
Features of Histology and Cell Biology PDF
Here are some of the important features of Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology PDF:
- Get a contemporary, integrated approach to basic science and clinical knowledge, as well as histology, cell biology, and pathology with Dr. Kierszenbaum’s ground-breaking text.
- Clearly visualize challenging concepts with the aid of vivid, full-color illustrations, diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photos – all fully integrated on every page of the text.
- Grasp key information quickly thanks to highlighted key clinical terms, clinical conditions boxes, and Essential Concepts boxes at the end of every chapter.
- Find clinically relevant material fast with a detailed table of contents that highlights all clinical examples in red.Understand the links between chapter concepts with new concept mapping animations online – an outstanding supplement to in-class instruction.
- Understand the links between chapter concepts with new concept mapping animations online – an outstanding supplement to in-class instruction.
- eBook version included! For the first time, you can access the entire book online or offline across all devices with the Student Consult eBook!
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Histology and Cell Biology PDF:
Chapter 1: EPITHELIUM
Chapter 2: EPITHELIAL GLANDS
Chapter 3: CELL SIGNALING
Chapter 4: CONNECTIVE TISSUE
Chapter 5: OSTEOGENESIS
Chapter 6: BLOOD AND HEMATOPOIESIS
Chapter 7: MUSCLE TISSUE
Chapter 8: NERVOUS TISSUE
Chapter 9: SENSORY ORGANS: VISION AND HEARING
Chapter 10: IMMUNE-LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
Chapter 11: INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
Chapter 12: CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
Chapter 13: RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
Chapter 14: URINARY SYSTEM
Chapter 15: UPPER DIGESTIVE SEGMENT
Chapter 16: LOWER DIGESTIVE SEGMENT
Chapter 17: DIGESTIVE GLANDS
Chapter 18: NEUROENDOCRINE SYSTEM
Chapter 19: ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
Chapter 20: SPERMATOGENESIS
Chapter 21: SPERM TRANSPORT AND MATURATION
Chapter 22: FOLLICLE DEVELOPMENT AND THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE
Chapter 23: FERTILIZATION, PLACENTATION, AND LACTATION
Here are the technical specifications of Histology and Cell Biology PDF:
- Paperback: 752 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (February 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323313302
- ISBN-13: 978-0323313308
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Histology and Cell Biology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 67.3 MB
Please use the link below to download Histology and Cell Biology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **