The beauty of the book is that the authors come from many disciplines (neurology, radiology, pathology, biomedical, engineering, and psychiatry), which has allowed proper integration of information from those specialties in all chapters. — American Journal of Neuroradiology. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF.
The text explains [neurodegenerative disorders] all in depth, examining the clinical findings, imaging findings and even correlating these with the pathological findings in each condition. This is an excellent reference text for any resident or practicing physician to ensure that they have a thorough grasp of the imaging evaluation of these diseases. — YNC Newsletter (Young Neurosurgeons News)
Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders is a comprehensive, up-to-date reference covering the latest techniques used in neuroimaging as well as the basic structural imaging that facilitates diagnosis of various neurodegenerative disorders. All advanced imaging modalities, including MR spectroscopy, DTI, MRI, and PET scans, are discussed in detail, enabling readers to gain a solid understanding of how to use them to diagnose neurodegenerative diseases.
Features of Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Each chapter covers the clinical features, pathology, and imaging of a specific disease/disorder
- Sections on cerebellar degeneration and dysfunction, motor neuron disorders, post-traumatic cognitive disorders, dementia with extrapyramidal syndromes, and deep brain stimulation
- A final section discusses the distinctions between preventable, potentially reversible, and irreversible dementia
- This book provides radiologists and all who care for patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases with an invaluable reference that will be part of their medical library for many years to come.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF:
- Part I. Introduction
- Part II. Imaging Techniques
- Part III. Normal Aging
- Part IV. Alzheimer’s Disease
- Part V. Non-Alzheimer’s Cortical Dementia
- Part VI. Dementia with Extrapyramidal Syndromes
- Part VII. Vascular Dementia
- Part VIII. Infection and Inflammatory Conditions Associated with Dementia
- Part IX. Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Part X. Tumor-Related Cognitive Dysfunction
- Part XI. Trauma
- Part XII. Endocrine and Toxins-Related Dementia
- Part XIII. Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Part XIV. Cerebellar Degeneration and Dysfunction
- Part XV. Motor Neuron Disorders
- Part XVI. Clinical Approach and Treatment
Below are the technical specifications of Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF.
- Book Name : Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 160406854X
- Author Name : Sangam Kanekar;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 424 Pages
Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 137 MB
Please use the link below to download Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disorders PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.