We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Offering exceptional full color diagrams and clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology , 13e helps medical, nursing, and health professions students develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible to students and relevant to instructors.
The new edition is enhanced by over 100 new and updated illustrations, additional clinical images and photos of early embryologic development, and an expanded chapter on the cardiovascular system.
Features of Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Clinical Correlates boxes illustrated by cases and images cover birth defects, developmental abnormalities, and other clinical phenomena.
- More than 400 illustrations—including full-color line drawings, scanning electron micrographs, and clinical images—clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Basic genetic molecular biology principles are highlighted throughout the text to link embryology to other critical specialties.
- Chapter Overview figures provide a visually compelling introduction to each chapter.
- Problems to Solve (with detailed answers at the back of the book) help you assess your understanding.
- An expanded glossary defines key terms and concepts.
- Online learning resources for students include an interactive question bank and animations.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF:
Part 1: General Embryology
Chapter 1: Introduction to Molecular Regulation and Signaling
Chapter 2: Gametogenesis: Conversion of Germ Cells into Male and Female Gametes
Chapter 3: First Week of Development: Ovulation to Implantation
Chapter 4: Second Week of Development: Bilaminar Germ Disc
Chapter 5: Third Week of Development: Trilaminar Germ Disc
Chapter 6: Third to Eighth Weeks: The Embryonic Period
Chapter 7: The Gut Tube and the Body Cavities
Chapter 8: Third Month to Birth: The Fetus and Placenta
Chapter 9: Birth Defects and Prenatal Diagnosis
Part 2: Systems-Based Embryology
Chapter 10: The Axial Skeleton
Chapter 11: Muscular System
Chapter 12: Limbs
Chapter 13: Cardiovascular System
Chapter 14: Respiratory System
Chapter 15: Digestive System
Chapter 16: Urogenital System
Chapter 17: Head and Neck
Chapter 18: Central Nervous System
Chapter 19: Ear
Chapter 20: Eye
Chapter 21: Integumentary System
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Langman’s Medical Embryology
- Edition: 13th Edition | | ISBN: 978-1451191646
- Author Name: T.W. Sadler PhD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 423 Pages
Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 162 MB
Please use the link below to download Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.