Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology, 14th Edition helps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
Features of Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Illustrated Development Chart provides visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
- Updated online review questions with answers help students test their understanding and identify areas of weakness.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Dr. Thomas W. Sadler PhD (Author)
No additional details available regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF:
Part 1 General Embryology
- Introduction to Molecular Regulation and Signaling
- Gametogenesis: Conversion of Germ Cells into Male and Female Gametes
- First Week of Development: Ovulation to Implantation
- Second Week of Development: Bilaminar Germ Disc
- Third Week of Development: Trilaminar Germ Disc
- Third to Eighth Weeks: The Embryonic Period
- The Gut Tube and the Body Cavities
- Third Month to Birth: The Fetus and Placenta
- Birth Defects and Prenatal Diagnosis
Part 2 Systems-Based Embryology
- The Axial Skeleton
- Muscular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urogenital System
- Head and Neck
- Central Nervous System
- Integumentary System
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Langman’s Medical Embryology
- Edition : 14th Edition | | ISBN : 1496383907
- Author Name : Thomas W. Sadler PhD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 429 Pages
Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 160 MB
Please use the link below to download Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.