Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
When time is running out, reach for the one book that concentrates your board preparation into a single power-packed review
If it’s in here, you’ll see it on the board exam!
- The most concise, yet comprehensive, Internal Medicine board exam prep available anywhere
- Logically organized by organ/system
- Focuses on “must know” facts that will appear on the exams and presents them in a quick summary format with numerous tables, lists, and concise narrative
- Covers every area tested on the primary Internal Medicine board exam
- Perfect as a recertification refresher and clinical reference
- An absolute must for those last weeks before the exam when a high-yield summary of key facts and pearls can make the difference between pass or fail
- Synopsis format maximizes content retention
Features of Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Devote your study time to what you really need to know
- Learn and remember more, in less time
- Evaluate your areas of strengths and weaknesses
Rebecca Miksad MD (Author)
Rebecca Miksad is senior medical director at Flatiron Health, where she focuses on real-world evidence generation. Rebecca’s academic research has focused on improving cancer treatment decision-making through better characterization of patient outcomes, increasing relevance of clinical trial endpoints and evaluating economic implications of cancer therapy. A nationally recognized clinician and health services researcher, Rebecca publishes in leading medical journals and serves on national clinical and research committees.
Prior to joining Flatiron Health, Rebecca was an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School, a senior scientist at the Institute for Technology Assessment at Massachusetts General Hospital, and the director of gastrointestinal oncology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC).
Patricia A. DeLaMora, MD
Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics
Attending Physician, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York, NY
George Keith Meyer, MD
Miami Children’s Hospital
Division of Critical Care Medicine
Section Director–Neuro Intensive Care
Section Director–Patient Safety and Outcomes
Section Director–Clinical Research
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Last Minute Internal Medicine: A Concise Review for the Specialty Boards PDF:
Below are the technical specifications of Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF:
- Book Name :Last Minute Internal Medicine: A Concise Review for the Specialty Boards
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ASIN : B0014BRMDM
- Author Name : Rebecca Miksad
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 551 Pages
Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER BEST SELLING INTERNAL MEDICINE BOOKS
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.