Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Clinical Anaesthesia Lecture Notes provides a comprehensive introduction to the modern principles and practices of anaesthesia for medical students, trainee doctors, anaesthetic nurses and other health professionals working with anaesthetists. This fifth edition has been fully updated to reflect changes in clinical practice, guidelines, equipment and drugs.
Features of Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A new chapter on the roles of the anaesthetist Increased coverage of the peri-operative management of the overweight and obese patient, as well as an introduction to the fundamental aspects of paediatric anaesthesia
- Coverage of recent developments within the specialty, including the rapidly growing recognition of the importance of non-technical skills (NTS), and the management of some of the most common peri-operative medical emergencies
- Links to further online resources A companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/anaesthesia featuring interactive true/false questions, SAQs, and a list of further reading and resources Full-colour diagrams, photographs, as well as learning objectives at the start of each chapter, support easy understanding of the knowledge and skills of anaesthesia, allowing confident transfer of information into clinical practice.
Carl L. Gwinnutt (Author)
Carl Gwinnutt is Emeritus Consultant in anaesthesia, at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. Carl’s interests include Traumatology, Emergency Medical Care, Resuscitation and Anaesthetics. Now retired from clinical practice, his current project is community CPR and AED training.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF:
- An introduction to anaesthesia
- Anaesthetic assessment and preparation for surger
- Anaesthetic equipment and monitoring
- Drugs and fluids used during anaesthesia
- The practice of general anaesthesia
- Local and regional anaesthesia
- Specialized areas of anaesthesia
- Recovery from anaesthesia
- Perioperative medical emergencies: recognition and management
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 9781119119821
- Author Name: Carl L. Gwinnutt
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 197 Pages
Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 11 MB
Please use the link below to download Lecture Notes: Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.