The Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases constitutes a concise but comprehensive and contemporary description of the nature and management of venous and lymphatic diseases. This innovative book instructs the post-graduate trainee in phlebology and is also valuable to undergraduate students wishing to gain a broader knowledge than is available in general surgical texts. Addtionally, it is a useful reference for practicing phelebologists, vascular surgeons and imaging specialists. The text covers basic principles, diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous disease, venous thrombo-embolism, lymphoedema and vascular malformations. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF:
- Embryology of veins and lymphatics.
- Anatomy of veins and lymphatics.
- Physiology of veins and lymphatics.
- Physics of sound and light
- Pharmacology for venous and lymphatic diseases.
- Clinical presentations for chronic venous diseases.
- Pathogenesis of varicose disease.
- Selecting treatment for superficial venous disease.
- Preparing for treatment of superficial venous disease
- Investigations for chronic venous diseases.
- Conservative treatment.
- Direct-vision and ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy.
- Endovenous ablation and cyanoacrylate closure.
- Surgery for lower limb varicose disease.
- Chronic deep venous disease
- Venous compression syndromes.
- Other venous disorders.
- Lymphoedema – pathology and clinical features.
- Lymphoedema – investigation and treatment.
- Haemostasis and fibrinolysis.
- Anticoagulant, antiplatelet, and thrombolytic agents.
- Venous thrombo-embolism: pathology and clinical features
- Venous thrombo-embolism: diagnosis
- Venous thrombo-embolism: prevention.
- Venous thrombo-embolism – treatment.
- Vascular tumours and congenital vascular malformations.
- Measuring management outcomes.
Below are the technical specifications of Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF.
- Book Name : Manual of Venous and Lymphatic and Diseases
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1138036862
- Author Name : Australasian College of Phlebology;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 347 Pages
Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 18.0 MB
Please use the link below to download Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.