We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Understand foot, ankle and lower limb anatomy visually and clinically.
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy is the ideal study aid or trusted visual reference for the range of students and practitioners who require a detailed understanding of the anatomy of the foot, ankle and lower limb. It provides you with the perfect grasp of all the important lower limb structures that are likely to be encountered in practice or in the anatomy lab. Superb images of dissections, osteology, radiographic and surface anatomy offer an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood vessels and more. Figures are accompanied by concise notes and commentaries, as well as orientational artworks to help you locate the structure accurately on the body.
This updated fifth edition offers increased clinical relevance and features an entirely new chapter on Imaging of the Lower Limb, reflecting the very latest modalities and techniques. It also comes with the complete, enhanced eBook for the first time.
Features of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- All new state-of-the-art clinical imaging chapter – provides new insights and reflects anatomy as seen in modern practice
- Easily correlates essential anatomy with clinical practice – through over 200 high-quality photographs, combined with explanatory illustrations for more complex areas and concise, accompanying notes throughout
- Bonus information in Appendices – including practical guidance to administering nerve blocks accurately and effectively in the regional anaesthesia section
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase – this enhanced eBook
experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the
book on a variety of devices.
- Mostly life-size dissections and osteology – corresponds to what students/practitioners will see in the dissection lab or in real life
- Includes radiography and surface anatomy pictures – helps maximise clinical relevance (and necessary for modern courses)
- Orientational and explanatory artworks – helps the reader to position on the body
- Short accompanying text – expands on the illustrations and serves as study tool
- Numbered labels – helps facilitate self-testing
- Appendix containing key information on Skin, Muscles, Arteries and Nerves
- All new and expanded ‘Imaging’ chapter to reflect what is seen in current teaching and practice
- Revised section on regional anaesthesia of the lower limb, to improve layout and reflect practice updates
- Print + electronic package for the first time, incorporating new and enhanced eBook version via Expert Consult
Bari M. Logan (Author)
Bari M. Logan, MA, FMA, Hon MBIE, MAMAA, is a prosector in the Department of Anatomy at the Royal College of Surgeons of England in London, UK. He has also held the posts of anatomical preparator in the Department of Human Morphology at the University of Nottingham Medical School in the UK; and university prosector at the Department of Anatomy at the University of Cambridge.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
1 Lower limb, pelvis and hip
- Lower limb survey
- Pelvic viscera
- Gluteal region
- Hip joint
2 Thigh, knee and leg
- Knee joint
- Leg and foot survey
- Surface landmarks of the foot
- Skeleton of the foot
- Foot bones
- Lower leg and foot
- Dorsum and sides of the foot
- Sole of foot
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Gross Anatomy 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition
- Edition: 5th Edition | | ISBN: 978-0702072185
- Author Name: Bari M. Logan MA FMA Hon MBIE MAMAA, David Bowden MA VetMB MB BChir FRCR & Ralph T. Hutchings
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 273 Pages
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 63.5 MB
Please use the link below to download McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.