We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get the vital concepts, data, and how-to on medical-surgical nursing with the newly updated Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy, 4th Edition.
This fun-but-informative guide uses colorful drawings and diagrams to demonstrate the mechanisms and clinical indications of the most common disorders found in each body system—followed by clear-cut direction on assessments, interventions, and evidence-based treatments. An ideal support to class materials and NCLEX® preparation, this is also the perfect on-the-spot refresher for nurses in every kind of medical-surgical practice.
Features of Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- NEW real-world guidance from “Nurse Joy” and “Nurse Jake”—expert tips and insights for medical-surgical nursing situations
- NEW quick-scan format with concise, easy-to-remember bulleted content
- Hundreds of colorful drawings, charts, and diagrams illustrating vital points
- Chapters covering disorders by body system, including cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine, renal and urologic, reproductive, and musculoskeletal
- Current data and best practices on assessing and treating common disorders, including:
- Anatomy, etiology, and physiology
- Physical assessments
- Diagnostic testing
- Current NANDA International nursing diagnosis guidelines
- Step-by-step, expert guidance on vital skills, with real-life patient scenarios for areas including:
- Cancer, obesity, and gerontology care
- End-of-life care
- Fluids and electrolytes
- Acid-base balance
- Pain management
- Blood transfusion reactions
- Classifying and treating heart failure
- Use of CT scans, MRIs, and x-rays for each body system
- Preoperative care
- Surgical processes
- Special chapter features:
- A closer look – Illustrations that explain anatomy, physiology, and complex pathways
- Education edge – Patient teaching tips
- Just the facts – Brief outline of content at the start of every chapter
- What do I do? – Steps to take in emergency situations
- Weighing the evidence – Evidence-based practice pointers that support nursing actions
- Memory jogger – Memory tricks that help you remember key concepts and treatments
- Quick quiz – End-of-chapter riddles and multiple-choice questions to help you retain vital content
- Online supplementary materials:
- 1,000 NCLEX®-style questions in current NCLEX® exam format
- NCLEX® preparation tutorials
- Clinical simulation case studies
- Test-taking strategies and study techniques
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Author)
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is an imprint of the publishing conglomerate Wolters Kluwer. Under the LWW brand, Wolters Kluwer publishes scientific, technical, and medical content such as textbooks, reference works, and over 275 scientific journals.
About the Clinical Editors
Carolyn Gersch, MSN, RN, PhD(c), is Director of the Division of Nursing and Chair of the RN-BSN Completion Program at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
Nicole Heimgartner, MSN, RN, COI, is an Associate Professor of Nursing at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
Cherie Rebar, PhD, MBA, RN, FNP, COI, is Director of the Division of Nursing and Chair of the Prelicensure Nursing Program at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
Laura Willis, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, is a Family Nurse Practitioner at the Little Clinic of Ohio LLC in Urbana, Ohio, and President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF:
- Medical-surgical nursing practice
- Nursing process
- Fluids and electrolytes
- Perioperative care
- Pain management
- Neurologic disorders
- Eye disorders
- Ear, nose, and throat disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Renal and urologic disorders
- Reproductive system disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Hematologic and lymphatic disorders
- Immunologic disorders
- Skin disorders
- Cancer care
- Gerontologic care
- End-of-life care
Below are the technical specifications of Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9781496324849
- Author Name : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 3252 Pages
Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 74 MB
Please use the link below to download Medical Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.