MGH Cardiology Board Review is intended for physicians studying for the Cardiology Board Examination (Initial Certification or Re-certification) and for any busy practitioners who would like to review high-yield cardiology such as those in cardiology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, family practice, or even surgery. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF.
Designed for those on the go, each section is meant to be completed in 30 minutes; and at 30 minutes a day, the reader will have a complete overview of up-to-date information in 30 days. Each section has a concise didactic followed by a questions section with an identical format to the Cardiovascular Board Examination of the American Board of Internal Medicine.This book is from the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Cardiology Division, one of the most respected cardiology programs in the world and is its first Cardiology review book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF:
- History and Physical Examination
- Cardiac Noninvasive Imaging: Chest Radiography, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography of the Heart
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Chronic Coronary Artery Disease
- Lipoprotein Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Nuclear Cardiology and Exercise Stress Testing
- Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Arteriography and Intravascular Diagnostics
- Vascular Disease and Venous Thromboembolism
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women and Pregnancy
- Basic Statistics
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Heart Failure
- Chronic and End-Stage Heart Failure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Dilated, Restrictive/Infiltrative, and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Pericardial Diseases and Hemodynamics
- Tumors of the Heart
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Supraventricular Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and Defibrillators
- Bradycardia and Pacemakers/CRT
- Ischemic Stroke, Muscular Dystrophy and Friedreich’s Ataxia
- Coma After Cardiac Arrest: Management and Neurological Prognostication
- Infective Endocarditis, Device Infections, and Cardiac Manifestations of HIV
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Management
- Cardiac Manifestations of Rheumatologic Diseases
- Imaging Studies Section
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF.
- Book Name : MGH Cardiology Board Review
- Edition : 1st Edition
- Author Name : Hanna K. Gaggin, James L. Januzzi Jr.
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 660 Pages
MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF:
FILE SIZE: 36 MB
Please use the link below to download MGH Cardiology Board Review PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.