Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The third book in Suzanne Collins’s phenomenal and worldwide bestselling Hunger Games trilogy is now available in paperback.
“My name is Katniss Everdeen. Why am I not dead? I should be dead.”
Katniss Everdeen, girl on fire, has survived, even though her home has been destroyed. There are rebels. There are new leaders. A revolution is unfolding.
District 13 has come out of the shadows and is plotting to overthrow the Capitol. Though she’s long been a part of the revolution, Katniss hasn’t known it. Now it seems that everyone has had a hand in the carefully laid plans but her.
The success of the rebellion hinges on Katniss’s willingness to be a pawn, to accept responsibility for countless lives, and to change the course of the future of Panem. To do this, she must put aside her feelings of anger and distrust. She must become the rebels’ Mockingjay – no matter what the cost.
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games) PDF Review
- “Fans will be happy to hear that Mockingjay is every bit as complex and imaginative as Hunger Games and Catching Fire.”
- “Suspenseful… Collins’ fans, grown-ups included, will race to the end.”
- “At its best the trilogy channels the political passion of 1984, the memorable violence of A Clockwork Orange, the imaginative ambience of The Chronicles of Narnia and the detailed inventiveness of Harry Potter.”
-New York Times Book Review
- “Unfolding in Collins’ engaging, intelligent prose and assembled into chapters that end with didn’t-see-that-coming cliffhangers, this finale is every bit the pressure cooker of its forebears. [Mockingjay] is nearly as shocking, and certainly every bit as original and thought provoking, as The Hunger Games. Wow.”
-Los Angeles Times
- “This concluding volume in Collins’s Hunger Games trilogy accomplishes a rare feat, the last installment being the best yet, a beautifully orchestrated and intelligent novel that succeeds on every level.”
-Publishers Weekly, starred review
Suzanne Collins (Author)
Suzanne Collins has had a successful and prolific career writing for children’s television. She has worked on the staffs of several Nickelodeon shows, including the Emmy-nominated hit Clarissa Explains It All and The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo. Collins made her mark in children’s literature with the New York Times bestselling five-book series for middle-grade readers The Underland Chronicles, which has received numerous
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mockingjay Book PDF:
PART I THE ASHES
PART II THE ASSAULT
PART III THE ASSASSIN
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Mockingjay epub:
- Book Name: Mockingjay
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0545663261
- Author Name: Suzanne Collins
- Category: BEST SELLING BOOKS
- Format / Pages : PDF – 261 Pages
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (EPUB)
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.