We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This portable, student-friendly reference provides information on 50 drug classifications and more than 4,000 individual generic and trade name drugs ― including 20 new FDA-approved drugs. Drug monographs are organized alphabetically for quick reference, and important data on interactions and therapeutic outcomes is also included to help prevent errors. In all, this full-color reference equips you with all the information you could possibly need to master safe drug administration in a wide variety of scenarios.
Features of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Monographs organized alphabetically by name allow fast retrieval of important information.
- Comprehensive drug monographs throughout the text contain:
- Generic names
- Rx or OTC designations
- U.S. and Canadian trade names
- Functional and chemical classifications
- Pregnancy category
- Controlled-substance schedule
- Do-not-confuse drugs
- Therapeutic outcomes
- Unlabeled uses
- Dosages and routes
- Available forms
- Adverse effects
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Drug/herb, drug/food, and lab test interactions
- Nursing considerations
- Treatment of overdose
- Concise, practice-oriented nursing considerations include assessment, implementation, patient/family education, and evaluation.
- IV drug information is highlighted in one easy-to-find place, under the Implementation heading, and includes special considerations, Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- High alerts drugs are identified by those that pose the greatest risk for patient harm if administered incorrectly.
- Canadian brand names are designated by a maple leaf icon.
- Nursing alert icons identify considerations that require special attention.
- Common and life-threatening side effects are highlighted for easy identification.
- Do Not Confuse headings help you avoid administering the wrong drugs.
- Tall Man lettering is applied to easily confused drug names, as recommended by the FDA.
- Therapeutic Outcome headings in monographs encourage critical thinking and provide a focus for the plan of care.
- Extensive interactions information including lab test interferences is included.
- Flexible, water-resistant cover provides durability in the clinical setting.
- Safe Medication Administration Guide in the back of the book includes a nomogram for calculation of body surface area.
- Drug Categories section features nursing diagnoses, generic drugs, and highlighted key drugs in each category.
- 13 illustrations and an atlas of medication administration show mechanisms or sites of action for select drug classes.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in chart form offer easy access to information.
- NEW! 20 of the latest FDA-approved drugs have been added.
- NEW! Common drugs seen on the NCLEX Exam have been highlighted to help in review.
- UPDATED! Black Box Warnings include alerts to dangerous and/or life-threatening adverse effects.
- NEW! Thousands of new and updated drug facts cover the areas of doses, side effects, pharmacokinetics, interactions, and nursing considerations.
Linda Skidmore-Roth (Author)
Consultant, Littleton, CO; Former Nursing Faculty, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM; El Paso Community College, El Paso, TX
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
- INDIVIDUAL DRUG MONOGRAPHS
- DRUG CATEGORIES
A. Selected New Drugs
B. Ophthalmic, Nasal, Topical, and Otic Products
C. Vaccines and Toxoids
D. Abbreviations and Pregnancy Categories
E. Immunization Schedules
F. Standard Precautions
G. Illustrated Mechanisms and Sites of Action
H. Photo Atlas of Drug Administration
Below are the technical specifications of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students
- Edition : 11th Edition | | ISBN : 0323170218
- Author Name : Linda Skidmore-Roth
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1311 Pages
Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 79 MB
Please use the link below to download Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 11th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **