The second edition of Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine is intended to serve as an authoritative reference source for a broad audience involved in the research, teaching, learning, and practice of nanotechnology in life sciences. This technology, which is on the scale of molecules, has enabled the development of devices smaller and more efficient than anything currently available. To understand complex biological nanosystems at the cellular level, we urgently need to develop a next-generation nanotechnology tool kit. It is believed that the new advances in genetic engineering, genomics, proteomics, medicine, and biotechnology will depend on our mastering of nanotechnology in the coming decades. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF.
The integration of nanotechnology, material sciences, molecular biology, and medicine opens the possibility of detecting and manipulating atoms and molecules using nanodevices, which have the potential for a wide variety of biological research topics and medical uses at the cellular level. This book presents the most recent scientific and technological advances of nanotechnology for use in biology and medicine. Each chapter provides introductory material with an overview of the topic of interest; a description of methods, protocols, instrumentation, and applications; and a collection of published data with an extensive list of references for further details.
The goal of this book is to provide a comprehensive overview of the most recent advances in instrumentation, methods, and applications in areas of nanobiotechnology, integrating interdisciplinary research and development of interest to scientists, engineers, manufacturers, teachers, and students.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF:
Part I Nanomaterials, Nanostructures, and Nanotools
- Self-Assembled Organic Nanotubes: Novel Bionanomaterials for Orthopedics and Tissue Engineering
- Gold Nanoparticles with Organic Linkers for Applications in Biomedicine
- Nucleoprotein-Based Nanodevices in Drug Design and Delivery
- Bimetallic Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Characterization
- Nanotube-Based Membrane Systems
- Nanoimaging of Biomolecules Using Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscopy
- Development and Modeling of a Novel Self-Assembly
- Process for Polymer and Polymeric Composite Nanoparticles
- Cellular Interfacing with Arrays of Vertically Aligned
- Carbon Nanofibers and Nanofiber-Templated Materials
- Single-Molecule Detection Techniques for Monitoring Cellular Activity at the Nanoscale Level
- Optical Nanobiosensors and Nanoprobes
- Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence-Based Biosensors
- Biomolecule Sensing Using Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Molecular SERS Nanoprobes for Medical Diagnostics
- Silicon Nanoparticles for Biophotonics
Part II Applications in Biology and Medicine
- Nanoscale Optical Sensors Based on Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Synthetic Biology: From Gene Circuits to Novel Biological Tools
- Recent Trends in Nanomaterials Integration into Simple
- Biosensing Platforms
- Nanobiosensors: Carbon Nanotubes in Bioelectrochemistry
- Monitoring Apoptosis and Anticancer Drug Activity in Single Cells Using Nanosensors
- Biosensing and Theranostics Applications of Gold Nanostars
- A Fractal Analysis of Binding and Dissociation Kinetics of Glucose and Related Analytes on Biosensor Surfaces at the Nanoscale Level
- Integrated Cantilever-Based Biosensors for the Detection of Chemical and Biological Entities…..
- Design and Biological Applications of Nanostructured Poly(Ethylene Glycol) Films
- Development of Gold Nanostars for Two-Photon
- Photoluminescence Imaging and Photothermal Therapy
- Surface Plasmon–Enhanced Nanohole Arrays for Biosensing
- Sensitive DNA Detection and SNP Identification Using
- Ultrabright SERS Nanorattles and Magnetic Beads for In Vitro Diagnostics
- Gold Nanorods for Diagnostics and Photothermal
- Therapy of Cancer
- Applications of Nanotechnology in Reproductive Medicine
- Theranostic Nanoprobes for SERS Imaging and Photodynamic Therapy
- Virus-Like Particle-Mediated Intracellular Delivery for Nanomedicine
- In Vivo Sensing Using SERS Nanosensors
Below are the technical specifications of Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF.
- Book Name : Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1439893780
- Author Name : Tuan Vo-Dinh;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 762 Pages
Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 123 MB
Please use the link below to download Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.