Today, in this article, we are going to share with you NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN(R) exam
400 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam. Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute. Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam. Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
Features of NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF
Here are important features of this book:
Clara Hurd (Author)
Clara Hurd is an associate degree nurse graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, Mississippi (1975). Her experiences in nursing are clinically based, having served as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing. She has worked as an oncology, intensive care, orthopedics, neurological, and pediatric nurse. She received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence, Alabama, and her master’s degree in nursing from the Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, Mississippi.
She is currently serving as a nurse educator at Northeast Mississippi Community College teaching medical-surgical content. Ms. Hurd has taught in both associate degree and baccalaureate nursing programs. She was a faculty member of Mississippi University for Women; Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee; and Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee. Ms. Hurd joined Rinehart and Associates in 1993. She has worked with students in preparing for the National Council Licensure Exam and with faculty as a consultant in writing test items. Ms. Hurd has also been a presenter at nursing conventions on various topics, including item writing for nursing faculty. Her primary professional goal is to prepare the student and graduate for excellence in the delivery of healthcare.
You might also be interested in! ?
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF:
- Preparing for the National Council Exam for Licensed Practical Nurse
- Simplifying Pharmacology
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Renal and Genitourinary System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Hematopoietic System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of Fluid and Electrolyte Balance and
- Caring for the Client with Burns
- Caring for the Client with Sensorineural Disorders
- Caring for the Client with Cancer
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Caring for the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Caring for Maternal/Infant Client
- Caring for Pediatric Client
Below are the technical specifications of NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF:
- Book Name : NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 0789758334
- Author Name : Clara Hurd
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 600 Pages
NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF:
FILE SIZE: 3.00 MB
Please use the link below to download NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.