“The illustrations are superb, with many full-color presentations and very clear radiographs and echocardiographic images….This is a well-written and concise book which has been needed to update the first edition published nearly a decade ago. It is well suited for the advanced trainee to use clinically and prepare for board exams…. it presents the essentials in a very readable and beautifully illustrated manner.”—Doody’s Review Service. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF.
Neonatal Cardiology is the trusted go-to guide for pediatricians and neonatologists needing concise, practical guidance on the evaluation and management of newborns with heart disease and other cardiac functional abnormalities. Focusing on physiology, mechanics, and presentation of congenital heart disease, this full-color resource provides a succinct, yet complete overview of neonatal cardiology.
Neonatal Cardiology opens with discussions of basic aspects of embryology of the heart and a review of normal and abnormal muscle function. From there, you are led through the clinical assessment of patients with an array of cardiac abnormalities. Management and treatment follow, beginning with a basic chapter on the principles of medical management, followed by drug therapy and post-operative care. The book concludes with a chapter on Epidemiology, Etiology, and Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease.
Features of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Full-color presentation with new radiographic images and explanatory illustrations of normal and abnormal anatomy, blood flow patterns, and the effects of various treatment options
- Suggested readings appear at the end of each chapter for more in-depth study
- Includes coverage of: Excessive pulmonary blood flow, cyanosis, inadequate systemic perfusion, cardiomyopathies, and arrhythmias, Cardiovascular drug therapy, Neurology of congenital heart disease, and Perinatal Cardiovascular Physiology
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
- Chapter 1 Molecular and Morphogenetic Cardiac Embryology: Implications for Congenital Heart Disease
- Chapter 2 Regulation of Myocyte Contraction and Relaxation
- Chapter 3 Perinatal Cardiovascular Physiology
- Chapter 4 Prenatal Evaluation and Management
- Chapter 5 Initial Evaluation of the Newborn With Suspected Cardiovascular Disease
- Chapter 6 Approach to the Cyanotic Infant
- Chapter 7 Approach to the Infant With Excessive Pulmonary Blood Flow
- Chapter 8 Approach to the Infant With Inadequate Systemic Perfusion
- Chapter 9 Cardiomyopathies
- Chapter 10 Arrhythmias
- Chapter 11 Principles of Medical Management
- Chapter 12 Cardiovascular Drug Therapy
- Chapter 13 Care of the Postoperative Patient
- Chapter 14 Neurology of Congenital Heart Disease: Brain Development, Acquired Injury, and Neurodevelopmental Outcome
- Chapter 15 Epidemiology, Etiology, and Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF.
- Book Name: Neonatal Cardiology
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Author Name: Michael Artman, Lynn Mahoney, David Teitel
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 321 Pages
Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 31 MB
Please use the link below to download Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.