THE FIELD’S MOST TRUSTED AND COMPREHENSIVE POCKET GUIDE TO TREATING COMMON AND RARE PROBLEMS IN NEWBORNS–EXPANDED AND UPDATED. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Neonatology 7th Edition PDF.
“A copy of this reference should be kept readily available in the newborn unit. It is a potent learning tool for NCU students.” — Family Medicine review of an earlier edition
A true essential for twenty-five years, this streamlined pocket reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring aconvenient outline approach that puts key information at your fingertips, this quick reference covers everything you need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
Features of Neonatology 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- NEW International editorial board
- NEW Chapters on therapeutic hypothermia, laryngeal mask airway, extravasation and infiltration, transillumination, transpyloric intubation, pain in the neonate, coagulation disorders, transient neonatalmyasthenia gravis, pertussis, and tuberculosis
- NEW Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
- NEW Immunization tables
- An “On Call” section presenting 34 common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
- One of the most comprehensive listings of neonatal medications available anywhere
- Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Neonatology 7th Edition PDF:
Section I. Antepartum, Intrapartum, Delivery, and Transport Management
Section II. Basic Management
Section III. Advanced Management
Section IV. Procedures
Section V.On-Call Problems
Section VI. Diseases and Disorders
Section VII. Neonatal Pharmacology
Below are the technical specifications of Neonatology 7th Edition PDF.
- Edition 7th Edition
- ISBN 9351343596
- Format PDF
- Page Count 1142 Pages
- Author Tricia Lacy Gomella, M Douglas Cunningham, Fabien Eyal, GOMELLA,
Neonatology 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Neonatology 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 19.1 MB
Please use the link below to download Neonatology 7th Edition PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **