Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Netter’s Cardiology, 2nd Edition, by Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and George Stouffer, uses visually rich Netter artwork to efficiently provide you with a concise overview of cardiovascular anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management. You’ll rapidly access complete introductions to common issues in cardiology, including annotated references of the most important articles, guidelines, and available evidence. Netter – it’s how you know.
Features of Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Efficiently review key details of anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation with detailed, crystal-clear artwork by Frank H. Netter, MD and other illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
- Apply dependable clinical advice from Marschall S. Runge, MD, PhD, Cam Patterson, MD and George Stouffer, MD and utilize diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways developed by the many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Utilize annotated references to the most important resources and evidence-based studies.
- Benefit from expanded coverage of cardiovascular imaging including echocardiography, stress testing and nuclear imaging, and CT and MRI.
Gain a concise and visual overview of the common conditions in cardiology.
Marschall S. Runge (Author)
Dr. Runge has been the executive dean for the University of North Carolina (UNC) School of Medicine, the Charles Addison and Elizabeth Ann Sanders Distinguished Professor of Medicine at UNC-Chapel Hill (UNC-CH), chair of the UNC-CH Department of Medicine, and principal investigator and director of the NIH-funded North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences (NC TraCS) Institute, one of 55 medical research institutions working together as a national consortium to improve the way biomedical research is conducted across the country.
An honors graduate of Vanderbilt University with a B.A. in Biology and a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Dr. Runge earned his M.D. from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, where he was an intern and resident in internal medicine. He then completed a cardiology fellowship at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital and was a faculty member there prior to moving to Emory University as an associate professor of Medicine in 1989. Before joining the UNC faculty in 2000, Dr. Runge held the John Sealy Distinguished Centennial Chair in Internal Medicine and was Director of the Division of Cardiology and the Sealy Center for Molecular Cardiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Runge holds five patents and is a past president of the American Heart Association, Galveston Island Division, and the Paul Dudley White Society at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Netter’s Cardiology PDF:
- The History and Physical Examination
- Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Use of Diagnostic Testing
- Chest Radiography
- Stress Testing and Nuclear Imaging
- Cardiac Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Left and Right Heart Catheterization
- Identifying the Patient at High Risk for Acute Coronary Syndrome: Plaque Rupture and “Immediate Risk”
- Chronic Coronary Artery Disease
- Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Cardiogenic Shock after Myocardial Infarction
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Netter’s Cardiology
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1437706371
- Author Name: Marschall S. Runge
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 601 Pages
Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 42.2 MB
Please use the link below to download Netter’s Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **