Get the most comprehensive, up-to-date guidance available for exam prep with help from Neurology Self-Assessment. Written by Drs. Justin T. Jordan, David R. Mayans, and Michael J. Soileau, this companion volume to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice thoroughly covers the core and subspecialty topics you’ll encounter on your exam, along with detailed answer explanations and cross-references to Bradley’s. With a focus on assessing subspecialty strengths and weaknesses, it’s the ideal preparation for board certification, maintenance of certification, in-training examinations, and neurology examinations for medical students. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Neurology Self-Assessment PDF.
Features of Neurology Self-Assessment PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Features six examinations of more than 100 questions each that follow the board exam blueprint.
- Contains challenging questions that fully prepare you for exams, with detailed answer explanations and references to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 7th Edition.
- Covers basic neuroscience, behavioral neurology, and psychiatry; clinical neurology topics such as headache, cerebrovascular disease, and neuro-infectious disease; and increasingly tested areas such as ethics and interpersonal skills.
- Over a quarter of the questions include illustrations such as anatomy, imaging, histology slides, and clinical photos.
- Includes excellent coverage of key topics such as neurochemistry and neurophysiology, new immune-mediated therapies, child neurology, metabolic diseases, and much more.
- Offers unique, scorable tests online with subspecialty question divisions.
- Comes with a downloadable eBook and online access that allows you to test interactively and get immediate feedback and scores.
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Neurology Self-Assessment PDF.
- Book Name : Neurology Self-Assessment: A Companion to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0323377092
- Author Name : Justin T. Jordan MD, David R. Mayans MD, Michael.
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 221 Pages
Neurology Self-Assessment PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Neurology Self-Assessment PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Neurology Self-Assessment: A Companion to Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice PDF:
FILE SIZE: 22 MB
Please use the link below to download Neurology Self-Assessment PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.