We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This all-in-one care planning resource provides the step-by-step guidance you need to develop individualized plans of care, while also honing your critical thinking and analytical skills.
Thoroughly updated and revised throughout, 167 care plans reflect the latest NANDA-I diagnoses and terminology. You’ll also now find an expanded emphasis on evidence-based practice through citations that support the incidence of the problem, the validity of the diagnostic tests, and the recommended nursing interventions.
The Plus Code, inside new, printed texts, unlocks a wealth of instructor and student learning resources online at DavisPlus, including your Davis Digital Version, your complete text online. You’ll also have access to all of the care plans in the book as well as additional care plans. Use the Online Disorder Lookup to easily search through 800 disorders to select the most appropriate diagnoses for your client.
Features of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Client assessment database for each medical condition
- Complete listings of nursing diagnoses organized by priority
- Diagnostic studies with explanations of the reason for the test and what the results mean
- Actions and interventions with comprehensive rationales
- NANDA, NIC, and NOC’s most recent guidelines and terminology
- Evidence-based citations
- Index of nursing diagnoses and their associated disorders
Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC (Author)
Clinical Specialist, Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Retired
Retired Adjunct Faculty
Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences, UCCS
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span 9th Edition PDF:
- Issues and Trends in Nursing and Healthcare Delivery
- The Nursing Process: Planning Care Using Nursing Diagnoses
- Critical Thinking: Adaptation of Theory to Practice
- Neurological/Sensory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
- Diseases of the Blood/Blood-Forming Organs
- Renal and Urinary Tract
- Women’s Reproductive
You might also be interested in! 😊
Below are the technical specifications of Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span
- Edition : 9th Edition | | ISBN : 9780803630413
- Author Name : Marilynn E. Doenges APRN BC
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 985 Pages
Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Nursing Care Plans 9th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **