We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Be prepared for the rapidly changing world of nursing.
The thoroughly revised and updated 7th Edition of this popular text examines the important issues and trends shaping the nursing profession today. Explore the evolution and history of nursing and examine the impact of an aging population on healthcare delivery. Continue the conversation about the effects of healthcare reform and outline a plan for advanced practice nursing education. Look for annual updates posted on DavisPlus.com to keep you informed about emerging hot button issues.
Features of Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Encourages a deeper exploration of the issues and analysis of opinions by including multiple points-of-view on policy issues.
- Provides general and NCLEX-specific smart test-taking tips.
- Covers the Licensure, Accreditation, Certification & Education (LACE) model that outlines a future plan for advanced practice nursing education.
- Offers practical information on preparing a professional resume that gets results applying for a position via an institutional web site; fine tuning interview skills in the chapter, Reality Shock in the Workplace.
- Addresses conflict resolution, lateral violence and bullying in the workplace.
- Presents Integrative healing practices reflect current alternative therapy and complementary health practice.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- NEW CHAPTERS: Ensuring Quality Care, The Health Care Debate, Preparing for Functioning Effectively in a Disaster, and Impact of the Aging Population on Health Care Delivery.
- BONUS CHAPTERS ON DavisPlus.com: How to Take and Pass Tests and Governance and Collective Bargaining.
- Introduction to middle range theories and models.
- EXPANDED focus on leadership and followership.
- Coverage of IOM inter-professional education.
Joseph T. Catalano PhD RN CCRN (Author)
Dr. Joseph T. Catalano was recognized on April 29 at a banquet in Utica NY as the 2011 St. Elizabeth College of Nursing Distinguished Alumnus of the Year. The banquet and awards ceremony is held annually and honors an alumnus who has made significant contributions to the profession of nursing. There were over 300 St. Elizabeth alumni in attendance at this year’s banquet.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF:
I. The Growth of Nursing
- The Development of a Profession
- Historical Perspectives
- Theories and Models of Nursing
- The Process of Educating Nurses
- The Evolution of Licensure, Certification, and Nursing Organizations
II. Making the Transition to Professional
- Ethics in Nursing
- Bioethical Issues
- Nursing Law and Liability
- NCLEX: What You Need to Know
- Reality Shock in the Workplace
III. Leading and Managing
- Leadership, Followership, and Management
- Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Understanding and Dealing Successfully With Difficult Behavior
- Health-Care Delivery Systems
- Ensuring Quality Care
- Delegation in Nursing
- Incivility: The Antithesis of Caring
- Nursing Informatics
- The Politically Active Nurse
IV. Issues in Delivering Care
- The Health Care Debate: Best Allocation of Resources for the Best Outcomes
- Spirituality and Health Care
- Cultural Diversity
- Impact of the Aging Population on Health Care Delivery
- Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- Integrative Health Practices
- Preparing for Functioning Effectively in a Disaster
- Developments in Current Nursing Practice
Below are the technical specifications of Nursing Now!: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Nursing Now!: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 9780803639720
- Author Name : Joseph T. Catalano PhD RN CCRN
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 737 Pages
Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Nursing Now!: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Nursing Now!: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Nursing Now 7th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER BEST SELLING NURSING BOOKS
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.