This is the first resource to provide APRN students and practicing clinicians with a step-by-step guide to critically analyze evidence from research studies. As part of a profession that relies on best evidence, nurses need to be able to effectively assess research articles. Equipped with these skills, nurses will lead an informed practice and improve patient care. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Nursing Research Critiques PDF.
With 14 qualitative and quantitative studies, chapters use previously published research articles to demonstrate the actual critique process. This text delves past outlining the elements of critique to teach by example, walking through every part of a research article, from the title to the conclusion, and highlighting specific queries which need to be answered to craft a strong critique. The research articles in this book offer a broad range of clinical areas and diverse methodologies to highlight the fundamental differences between qualitative and quantitative studies, their underlying paradigms and relative strengths and weaknesses. With a consistent, robust critiquing template, this content can easily be applied to countless additional research studies.
Features of Nursing Research Critiques PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Comprises the only text to offer research critiques in nursing
- Provides actual examples of critiques of published research papers by experienced nurse researchers and educators
- Showcases a diverse range of research studies
- Structures critiques consistently to enable replication of the process
- Useful to hospitals, especially those with Magnet certification
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Nursing Research Critiques PDF:
PART I: QUANTITATIVE STUDIES
1. Maternal and Paternal Knowledge and Perceptions Regarding Infant Pain in the NICU
2. Cultural Competence and Psychological Empowerment Among Acute Care
3. Palauans Who Chew Betel Nut: Social Impact of Oral Disease
4. A Randomised Clinical Trial of the Effectiveness of Home-Based Health Care With Telemonitoring in Patients With COPD
5. Using Text Reminder to Improve Childhood Immunization Adherence in the Philippines
6. Nurse Caring Behaviors Following Implementation of a Relationship-Centered Care Professional Practice Model
7. Impact of Health Care Information Technology on Nursing Practice
8. Geriatric Nursing Home Falls: A Single Institution Cross-Sectional Study
9. Resilience and Professional Quality of Life Among Military Health Care Providers
10. Evaluation of a Meditation Intervention to Reduce the Effects of Stressors Associated With Compassion Fatigue Among Nurses
11. Patient Safety Culture and Nurse-Reported Adverse Events in Outpatient Hemodialysis Units
PART II: QUALITATIVE STUDIES
12. Hypertensive Black Men’s Perceptions of a Nurse Protocol for Medication Self-Administration
13. Primary Care Experiences of People Who Live With Chronic Pain and Receive Opioids to Manage Pain: A Qualitative Methodology
14. Older Adults’ Perceptions of Using iPads for Improving Fruit and Vegetable Intake: An Exploratory Study
15. Summary and Future Directions
Below are the technical specifications of Nursing Research Critiques PDF.
- Book Name : Nursing Research Critiques
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0826175090
- Author Name : Karen Bauce DNP RN MPA NEA-BC; Joyce J Fitzpatrick PhD MBA RN FAAN;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 340 Pages
Nursing Research Critiques PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Nursing Research Critiques PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 3.86 MB
Please use the link below to download Nursing Research Critiques PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **