Operative Techniques in Surgery is a new comprehensive, 2-volume surgical atlas that helps you master a full range of general surgical procedures. Ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons, it guides you step-by-step through each technique using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and intraoperative photographs to clarify exactly what to look for and how to proceed. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF.
Features of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Coverage includes open as well as laparoscopic, endoscopic, and endovascular procedures in gastrointestinal, thoracic, esophageal, colorectal, hepatobiliary, breast, endocrine, dermatologic, and vascular surgery.
- Discussion of each procedure follows the same format: differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- A focus on the steps of each technique rapidly directs you to the information you need to choose the right approach for each patient, perform it successfully, and achieve the best possible results.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
Complete content with enhanced navigation that can be accessed anywhere, even without a data connection.
A powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links to find information instantly
Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Below are the technical specifications of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 1451186312
- Format PDF
- Page Count 2304 Pages
- Author Michael W Mulholland, Daniel Albo, Ronald Dalman, Mary Hawn,
Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 449 MB
Please use the link below to download Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.