Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF.
This 2nd edition of Orbital Surgery is actually three books in one. It’s an overview on orbital diseases, an anatomical atlas, and a surgical atlas. Using a conceptual model, along with more than 800 photographic and hand-drawn illustrations this book provides the reader with a clear description of the factors to consider when deciding on the proper approach to lesions anywhere in and surrounding the orbit.
There’s also an online site with full text and image bank.
Features of Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF
Here are important features of this book:
• Offers a philosophy of approach to the surgical management of diseases of the orbit
• Over 800 illustrations, 600 of which are in full-color
• On-line component includes full text and image bank.
• Takes a decision-making approach to approaching orbital lesions
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF:
SECTION ONE Principles of Analysis, Planning, and Surgical Management
1. Introduction to the Analysis of Orbital Disorders
2. Disease-specific Indications for Orbital Surgery
3. Preoperative Planning
4. Operative Considerations
5. Lesion-specific Management
SECTION TWO Atlas of Orbital Anatomy
6. Orbital Anatomy
SECTION THREE Atlas of Orbital Surgery
7. The Regional Approach to the Orbit
SECTION FOUR Other Orbital Procedures
8. Combined Orbital and Periorbital Procedures
9. The Endoscope in Orbital Surgery
10. Surgery for Thyroid Orbitopathy
12. Enucleation, Evisceration, and Socket Reconstruction
13. Orbital Trauma
14. Vascular Lesions of the Orbit: Classification and Management
Below are the technical specifications of Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 1451100108
- Format PDF
- Page Count 441 Pages
- Author Jack Rootman MD FRCS(C) Diplomate AA,
Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 175 MB
Please use the link below to download Orbital Surgery A Conceptual Approach PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.