We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This is a fully updated edition of the hugely successful OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey and Love Revision Guide. The content has been revised in line with recent changes to the examination, such as the introduction of microbiology and applied surgical sciences and changes from patient safety to clinical and procedural skills.Popular with trainee surgeons preparing for the oral element of the MRCS (the objective structured clinical examination, or OSCE), this revision guide will maximise the chances of success in surgical examinations.
Jonathan M. Fishman (Author)
Jonathan M Fishman, BA (Hons), MA (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), PhD, MRCS (Eng), DOHNS (RCS Eng), FRCS (ORL-HNS) is a senior specialty registrar in ENT, a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Senior Editor for The Journal of Laryngology & Otology (Cambridge University Press).
He graduated with a ‘triple’ first class honours degree in Natural Sciences from Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, and completed his clinical training at St John’s College, University of Oxford. He has held posts in accident and emergency, ENT, general surgery and neurosurgery, as part of the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London.
- Vivian A Elwell, BA Hons., MA (Cantab.), MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Neuro. Surg.) is a consultant neurosurgeon and spinal surgeon at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. She has a special interest in complex spinal surgery. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from Columbia College, Columbia University (New York City, NY), and obtained her master’s degree from the University of Cambridge. She then obtained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the Imperial College School of Medicine, London.
- Rajat Chowdhury, BSc (Hons), MA (Oxon), BM BCh (Oxon), MRCS, FRCR, FBIR, PGCME is a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist at Oxford University Hospitals, a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists. He was awarded an undergraduate Honours degree from University College London, and read medicine at Oxford University. He completed his clinical clinical training at Oxford, Mayo Clinic and Harvard University. He then trained on the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London, and held posts in accident and emergency, orthopaedics and trauma, cardiothoracic surgery, general surgery, and plastic surgery. He then trained in radiology before subspecialising in musculoskeletal radiology, completing his fellowship at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and an honorary fellowship at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
- Surgical Pathology.
- Applied Surgical Science.
- Critical Care.
- Head and Neck.
- Limbs and Spine.
- Trunk and Thorax.
- Procedural skills.
- Communication Skills.
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
- Book Name: OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1498741568
- Author Name: Jonathan M. Fishman
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 359 Pages
OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the link below to download OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **