Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Now in its tenth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine has been fully revised, with five new authors on the writing team bringing content fresh from the bedside.
Space has been breathed into the design, with more core material at your fingertips in quick-reference lists and flow diagrams, and key references have been honed to the most up-to-date and relevant. Each page has been updated to reflect the latest changes in practice and best management, and the chapters on gastroenterology, history and examination, infectious disease, neurology, and radiology have been extensively revised.
Unique among medical texts, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine is a complete and concise guide to the core areas of medicine that also encourages thinking about the world from the patient’s perspective, offering a holistic, patient-centred approach.
Loved and trusted by millions for over three decades, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be a truly indispensable companion for the practice of modern medicine.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- The world’s best-selling pocket medical handbook – the only choice for medical students and junior doctors
- Offers up-to-date and practical clinical advice that can be implemented at the bedside
- Clearly indexed, with colour-coded tabs and ribbons to help you navigate and find the information you need, fast
- Features over 600 colour illustrations and clinical photographs to aid diagnosis and understanding
- Offers a unique approach, bringing art, philosophy, history and over 25 years’ of experience to the practice of medicine
New to this Edition:
- Complete rewriting of the chapters on History and Examination; Radiology; Neurology; Surgery; Thinking About Medicine (now includes Essentials of Epidemiology)
- More white space, less dense overall appearance (more extensive use of quick-reference bullet point lists, numbered lists, and flow diagrams)
- References are now all in the book, and have been significantly reduced to ensure that only the best quality and most relevant resources are signposted to readers
- In the tradition of bringing fresh voices to each edition, the author team has two new senior and three new junior authors with their own unique visions for the book, as well as their own experience of publishing and teaching medical students
Ian B. Wilkinson (Author)
Ian B. Wilkinson, Professor of Therapeutics, University of Cambridge, and Honorary Consultant Physician, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK, Tim Raine, Clinical Fellow and Honorary Registrar, Gastroenterology and General Medicine, Wellcome Trust and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK, Kate Wiles, NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow in Nephrology and Obstetric Medicine, Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK, Anna Goodhart, CMT, Manchester, UK, Catriona Hall, GP Trainee, London, UK, and Harriet O’Neill, Dermatology Teaching Fellow, Derby, UK
Ian Wilkinson is Professor of Therapeutics at the University of Cambridge and an Honorary Consultant Physician at Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Tim Raine is Clinical Fellow and Honorary Registrar in Gastroenterology and General Medicine at the Wellcome Trust and Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambidge, UK.
Kate Wiles is NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow in Nephrology and Obstetric Medicine at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF:
1: Thinking about medicine
2: History and examination
3: Cardiovascular medicine
4: Chest medicine
7: Renal medicine
9: Infectious diseases
11: Oncology and palliative care
14: Clinical chemistry
15: Eponymous syndromes
17: Reference intervals, etc.
18: Practical procedures
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Edition : 10th Edition | | ISBN : 0199689903
- Author Name: Ian B. Wilkinson, Tim Raine, Kate Wiles, Anna Goodhart, Catriona Hall, and Harriet O’Neill
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 912 Pages
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 108 MB
Please use the link below to download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.