Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Paediatrics at a Glance provides an introduction to paediatrics and the problems encountered in child health as they present in primary, community and secondary care, from birth through to adolescence.
Thoroughly updated to reflect changes in understanding of childhood illness over the last 5 years, the 4th edition of this best-selling textbook diagrammatically summarises the main differential diagnoses for each presenting symptom, while accompanying text covers important disorders and conditions as well as management information.
Features of Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Is an accessible, user-friendly guide to the entire paediatric curriculum
- Features expanded coverage of psychological issues and ethics in child health
- Includes more on advances in genetics, screening and therapy of childhood illness
- Contains new videos of procedures and concepts on the companion website
- Includes a brand new chapter on Palliative Care – an emerging area in the specialty
- Features full colour artwork throughout
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/paediatrics featuring interactive self-assessment case studies, MCQs, videos of the procedures and concepts covered in the book, and links to online resources
Paediatrics at a Glance is the ideal companion for anyone about to start a paediatric attachment or module and will appeal to medical students, junior doctors and GP trainees as well as nursing students and other health professionals.
Lawrence Miall (Author)
Consultant in Neonatal Medicine, Leeds Centre for Newborn Care
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF:
- Evaluation of the child
- Moving through childhood
- Growth, endocrine and metabolic
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Abdominal disorders
- Urogenital disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Blood disorders
- Skin disorders
- Emergency paediatrics
- Child health in the community
Below are the technical specifications of Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Paediatrics at a Glance
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9781118947838
- Author Name : Lawrence Miall
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 206 Pages
Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 18 MB
Please use the link below to download Paediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.