Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 6 units dealing with complex neonatal therapies, such as assisted ventilation, as well as a unit on continuing care for at-risk babies and those with special problems following intensive care.
Features of PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money — streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF:
- Unit 1: Direct Blood Pressure Measurement
Skill Unit: Transducer Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Unit 2: Exchange, Reduction, and Direct Transfusions
Skill Unit: Exchange Transfusions
- Unit 3: Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
Skill Unit: Delivery of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Unit 4: Assisted Ventilation With Mechanical Ventilators
Skill Unit: Endotracheal Tubes
- Unit 5: Surfactant Therapy
Skill Unit: Surfactant Administration
- Unit 6: Continuing Care for At-Risk Babies
Subsection: Babies With Special Problems
Below are the technical specifications of PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF:
- Book Name : PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 1610020588
- Author Name : Dr Robert A Sinkin MD MPH FAAP; Dr Christian A Chisholm; Dr Susan Niermeyer;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 160 Pages
PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 6.11 MB
Please use the link below to download PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.