Overall, the text provides an excellent review of a wide range of topics in pediatric radiology presented in a logical and easy-to-read format. The images have been updated since the first edition, and every image is of very high quality. An important didactic text for teaching students, for board exams of pediatric radiologists and radiologists in general. Over 600 images of high technical quality. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF.
Pediatric Radiology Casebase, Second Edition, is a highly anticipated revision of a bestselling board exam review and clinical reference. Each detailed case presentation explains the decision making behind the diagnosis, helping pediatric radiologists and residents easily manage similar cases in their daily practice.
Features of Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Almost 700 completely updated, state-of-the-art images accompany the cases
- Self-study format allows readers to make their own diagnoses and compare them to the explanations provided with each case
- Complete coverage of congenital, developmental, and metabolic disorders as well as pediatric syndromes and interventional procedures
- Access to practical, dynamic imaging findings in video format on Thieme’s Media Center is included
- Presenting a wide variety of cases, from the simple to the complex, this book is an ideal study guide for residents as well as an excellent reference for practicing radiologists.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF:
Section I Brain
Section II Spine
Section III Head and Neck
Section IV Gastrointestinal
Section V Genitourinary
Section VI Bone
Section VII Chest
Section VIII Cardiac
Section IX Interventional Radiology
Section X Syndromes
Below are the technical specifications of Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF.
- Book Name : Pediatric Radiology Casebase
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1604069074
- Author Name : Charles A James; Leah E Braswell; Charles M Glasier; Bruce S Greenberg; Joanna J Seibert;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 424 Pages
Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 36.1 MB
Please use the link below to download Pediatric Radiology Casebase PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.