Pelvic Pain Management is an evidence-based guide to understanding the basics of pain mechanisms, pharmacology, invasive and noninvasive treatment modalities, and pain management protocols related to the complex problem of pelvic pain. The book addresses all aspects of pain management essentials, new technologies and devices, chronic pain issues, opioid and non-opioid pharmacology, including newly approved drugs, and special populations including pediatrics, the elderly, and patients with co-existing disease. It provides information on performing a proper physical exam, diagnosing the origins of the pain, and developing a treatment plan with emphasis on multidisciplinary management. This is an ideal resource for physicians, trainees, and nurses looking to recognize, diagnose and manage all major issues related to pelvic pain. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Pelvic Pain Management PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Pelvic Pain Management PDF:
1. Pelvic Pain Management: An Introduction
2. Anatomy of the Abdomen and Pelvis
3. Pain Mechanisms in Chronic Pelvic Pain
4. Multidisciplinary Approaches to Pelvic Pain Treatment: A Physical Therapist’s Perspective
5. Pharmacological Management of Pelvic Pain
6. Dyspareunia and Vulvodynia
7. Endometriosis: Treatment and Pain Management
8. Painful Bladder Syndrome and Interstitial Cystitis in Women
9. Functional Abdominal Pain Syndrome
10. Pudendal Neuralgia
11. Incapacitating Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
12. Male Pelvic Pain
13. Musculoskeletal Causes of Chronic Pelvic Pain
14. Pelvic Cancer Pain
15. Surgical Treatment of Pelvic Pain
16. Chronic Pelvic Pain and Psychological Disorders
17. The Physical Therapy Approach to Pelvic Pain: Evaluation
18. The Physical Therapy Approach to Pelvic Pain: Treatment
19. Implantable Devices for the Treatment of Pelvic Pain
20. Sample Clinical Cases
Below are the technical specifications of Pelvic Pain Management PDF.
- Book Name : Pelvic Pain Management
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0199393036
- Author Name : Assia T Valovska;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 232 Pages
Pelvic Pain Management PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pelvic Pain Management PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 6.46 MB
Please use the link below to download Pelvic Pain Management PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **