Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF.
For nearly 25 years, Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment has been an authoritative source of up-to-date, easy-to-find information on the full spectrum of psychiatric drug therapy. Now fully revised, the Seventh Edition of this essential guide remains the drug reference of choice for psychiatrists and other physicians, as well as psychiatric residents, medical students, clinical psychologists, psychiatric nurses, and other professionals who provide care for the mentally ill.
Includes many new FDA-approved drugs, as well as updated information about drug selection and use that reflects both research data and clinical experience.
Presents information in a clear, concise manner, classifying drugs according to their pharmacological activity and mechanism of action.
Includes separate, updated chapters on nutritional supplements and herb preparations, drugs used in the treatment of obesity, and medication-induced movement disorders.
Provides a wealth of data for each drug: chemical name; preparation and dosages; pharmacologic actions; indications for use and clinical applications; use in children, elderly persons, and pregnant and nursing women; side effects and adverse and allergic reactions; and drug-drug interactions. Reflects DSM-5 classification guidelines throughout.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF:
1. General Principles of Psychopharmacology
2. α2-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists, α1-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists
3. β-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists
4. Anticholinergic Agents
7. Barbiturates and Similarly Acting Drugs
8. Benzodiazepines and Drugs Acting on GABA Receptors
11. Calcium Channel Inhibitors
12. Carbamazepine and Oxcarbazepine
13. Cholinesterase Inhibitors and Memantine
14. Disulfiram and Acamprosate
15. Dopamine Receptor Agonists and Precursors
16. Dopamine Receptor Antagonists (First-Generation Antipsychotics)
19. Melatonin Agonists: Ramelteon, Melatonin, and Suvorexant
21. Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
22. Nefazodone and Trazodone
23. Opioid Receptor Agonists: Methadone and Buprenorphine
24. Opioid Receptor Antagonists: Naltrexone, Nalmefene, and Naloxone
25. Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors
26. Selective Serotonin–Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors
27. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
28. Second-Generation or Atypical Antipsychotics
29. Sympathomimetic Drugs: Modafinil, Armodafinil, and Atomoxetine
30. Thyroid Hormones
31. Tricyclics and Tetracyclics
33. Nutritional Supplements and Medical Foods
34. Weight Loss Drugs
35. Medication-Induced Movement Disorders
Below are the technical specifications of Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment Seventh Edition PDF.
- Edition 7th Edition
- ISBN 1496389581
- Format PDF
- Page Count 348 Pages
- Author Benjamin Sadock, Virginia A Sadock MD, Norman Sussman MD,
Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 2.41 MB
Please use the link below to download Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **