Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Succeed in your pathophysiology text with this 9th edition of Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States. Captivating and easy-to understand, this proven book provides comprehensive, nursing-focused coverage designed to help you grasp both the physical and psychological aspects of altered health.
Features of Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Master the most clinically relevant and difficult to understand disorderswith advanced 3D narrated animations.
- Prepare for clinical practice with 14 unit-opening case studies that put a real face on pathophysiology and help you relate the clinical presentation to the underlying pathophysiology.
- Master the information you need for success in your career with the unparalleled coverage of diseaseprocesses that make this text the most comprehensive pathophysiology text available.
- Increase your understanding of key concepts with the full-color art program that illustrates the clinical manifestations of diseases and disease processes.
- Find the information you need fast with the book’s consistent presentation of each disease, with detailed coverage of pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Reinforce your understanding of key content with chapter-ending review exercises.
- Develop a strong understanding of pathophysiology concepts with the easy-to-follow narrative that builds concepts on one another, defines words as content is presented, and reviews concepts from physiology, biochemistry, physics, and other sciences along the way.
- Deepen your understanding by pausing and reviewing salient points using the easily-identified section-opening Objectives and section-ending Summaries.
- Retain and apply text information using Key Concepts Boxes help you incorporate key information into a larger conceptual unit, rather than memorizing a string of related and unrelated facts.
- Easily access useful references including lists of common suffixes and prefixes, normal laboratory values in both conventional and SI units, and a comprehensive glossary.
- Take your understanding beyond the book with anytime, anywhere access to the fully searchable eBook online.
Dr. Sheila Grossman (Author)
Dr. Sheila Grossman is a family medicine doctor in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health. She received her medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Grossman accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 161 doctors at Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health who specialize in Family Medicine.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States 9th Edition PDF:
UNIT 1 CONCEPTS OF HEALTH AND DISEASE
- Concepts of Health and Disease
- Concepts of Altered Health in Children
- Concepts of Altered Health in Older Adults
UNIT 2 CELL FUNCTION AND GROWTH
- Cell and Tissue Characteristics
- Cellular Adaption, Injury, and Death
- Genetic Control of Cell Function and Inheritance
- Genetic and Congenital Disorders
UNIT 3 DISORDERS OF INTEGRATIVE FUNCTION
- Stress and Adaptation
- Alterations in Temperature Regulation
- Activity Tolerance and Fatigue
UNIT 4 INFECTION, INFLAMMATION, AND IMMUNITY
- Mechanisms of Infectious Disease
- Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Inflammation, Tissue Repair, and Wound Healing
- Disorders of the Immune Response
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
UNIT 5 DISORDERS OF NEURAL FUNCTION
- Organization and Control of Neural Function
- Somatosensory Function, Pain, and Headache
- Disorders of Motor Function
- Disorders of Brain Function
- Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- Disorders of Thought, Mood, and Memory
UNIT 6 DISORDERS OF SPECIAL SENSORY FUNCTION
- Disorders of Visual Function
- Disorders of Hearing and Vestibular Function
UNIT 7 DISORDERS OF THE HEMATOPOIETIC SYSTEM
- Blood Cells of the Hematopoietic System
- Disorders of Hemostasis
- Disorders of Red Blood Cells
- Disorders of White Blood Cells and Lymphoid Tissues
UNIT 8 DISORDERS OF CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Cardiovascular System
- Disorders of Blood Flow in the Systemic Circulation
- Disorders of Blood Pressure Regulation
- Disorders of Cardiac Function
- Disorders of Cardiac Conduction and Rhythm
- Heart Failure and Circulatory Shock
UNIT 9 DISORDERS OF RESPIRATORY FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Respiratory System
- Respiratory Tract Infections, Neoplasms, and Childhood Disorders
- Disorders of Ventilation and Gas Exchange
UNIT 10 DISORDERS OF RENAL FUNCTION AND FLUIDS & ELECTROLYTES
- Structure and Function of the Kidney
- Disorders of Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Disorders of Acid-Base Balance
- Disorders of Renal Function
- Acute Renal Failure and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Disorders of the Bladder and Lower Urinary Tract
UNIT 11 DISORDERS OF GASTROINTESTINAL FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Gastrointestinal System
- Disorders of Gastrointestinal Function
- Disorders of Hepatobiliary and Exocrine Pancreas Function
- Alterations in Nutritional Status
UNIT 12 DISORDERS OF ENDOCRINE FUNCTION
- Mechanisms of Endocrine Control
- Disorders of Endocrine Control of Growth and Metabolism
- Diabetes Mellitus and the Metabolic Syndrome
UNIT 13 DISORDERS OF GENITOURINARY AND REPRODUCTIVE FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Male Genitourinary System
- Disorders of the Male Genitourinary System
- Structure and Function of the Female Reproductive System
- Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
UNIT 14 DISORDERS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Musculoskeletal System
- Disorders of Musculoskeletal Function: Trauma, Infection, Neoplasms
- Disorders of Musculoskeletal Function: Developmental and Metabolic Disorders
- Disorders of Musculoskeletal Function: Rheumatic Disorders
UNIT 15 DISORDERS OF INTEGUMENTARY FUNCTION
- Structure and Function of the Skin
- Disorders of Skin Integrity and Function
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Porth’s Pathophysiology PDF:
- Book Name : Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States
- Edition : 9th Edition | | ISBN : 1451146000
- Author Name : Dr. Sheila Grossman
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1690 Pages
Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 151 MB
Please use the link below to download Porth’s Pathophysiology 9th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.