We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Written in a concise and assimilable style, the book provides exhaustive coverage of Pathology as per the requirements laid by the Dental Council of India.
This book discusses on the “Practical Pathology for Dental Students”. The book is structured in a way that it aims to hone the practical and diagnostic skills of the learner in pathology in a user-friendly manner. All exercises have listed key features point-wise for easy understanding and reproducibility, leaving out theoretical details for learning from the main course book so as not to lose focus on key diagnostic and practical points. Brief and point-wise text in each exercise are richly supported by labelled line-drawings with corresponding specimen photograph and microscopic image for conceptual learning. Thus, the book “Practical Pathology for Dental Students” should become a useful companion in a practical class by the students to learn the subject effectively.
A new feature in the revised edition is the addition of a few key questions for viva voce at the end of each practical exercise. These questions are expected to help the learner in quick revision and rapid self-assessment before their examination and for facing viva voce confidently. The book “Practical Pathology for Dental Students” is organised systematically into four sections comprises 27 chapter, each section having practical exercises patterned on the format of a practical class of students. The first section discusses the techniques in pathology includes microscopy, routine histopathology techniques and staining, frozen section and its staining, etc.
The second section deals with the clinical pathology and basic cytopathology includes urine examination I: physical and chemical, urine examination II: microscopy, and basic cytopathologic techniques and their applications. The third section describes the Haematology includes types of blood samples, anticoagulants and blood collection, haemoglobin estimation, counting of blood cells, etc. Finally, the last section discusses the histopathology includes degenerations and necrosis, intracellular accumulations and amyloidosis, derangements of body fluids, etc.
Features of Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- This book has been primarily written for the second year students of BDS, though students of allied health and paramedical courses, including nursing, occupational and physiotherapy, may also benefit.
- It has been written in a concise and easily assimilable style to enable rapid understanding and learning of the mechanism and morphology of disease.
- It covers all areas recommended by Dental Council of India, comprehensively, with special emphasis on the “must know topics”.
- The contents are organized in a logical format that helps in easy conceptualization, as well as, recall of information during examination and subsequent clinical years.
- This book enlists contrasting features of clinically and morphologically similar conditions in a tabulated form for further clarification of concepts.
- It provides clinical correlation in all major subject areas to enable understanding of clinical situations and development of clinical decision making ability.
- It is equipped with a large number of flowcharts, line and schematic diagrams, gross and micro-photographs along with the text for better understanding of the topics.
- Additional illustrations have been placed at the end of the book for further enhancing the student’s grasp of the subject.
- The most contemporary concepts have been inserted in the chapters and presented in a reader-friendly manner.
Harsh Mohan (Author)
Dr. Harsh Mohan is a Former Professor and Head of the Pathology Department, Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh having superannuated in July 2015. He has an illustrious track record as an academician with a professional experience of 40 years. He has been a lead author of six textbooks of pathology in India and has been credited with more than 300 international and national scientific publications.
He has been the President of the Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists, former Editor-in-Chief of the Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology and has been conferred several awards for contributing in the field of pathology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF:
- Techniques in Pathology
- Clinical Pathology and Basic Cytopathology
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Practical Pathology for Dental Students
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 9386107961
- Author Name : Harsh Mohan
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 144 Pages
Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 35 MB
Please use the link below to download Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.