With its award-winning, innovative approach, the new edition of Practical Pulmonary Pathology, by Kevin O. Leslie, MD and Mark R. Wick, MD, provides comprehensive, practical guidance in the accurate identification and interpretation of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs. Lavishly illustrated in full color throughout, this “one-stop” resource captures key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions and assists in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF.
Features of Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF:
- Lung Anatomy
- Optimal Processing of Diagnostic Lung Specimens
- Computed Tomography of Diffuse Lung Diseases and Solitary Pulmonary Nodules
- Developmental and Pediatric Lung Disease
- Acute Lung Injury
- Lung Infections
- Chronic Diffuse Lung Diseases
- Non-Neoplastic Pathology of the Large and Small Airways
- Pulmonary Vasculitis and Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pathology of Lung Transplantation
- Neuroendocrine Lesions of the Lung
- Sarcomas and Sarcomatoid Neoplasms of the Lungs and Pleural Surfaces
- Hematolymphoid Disorders
- Non-Neuroendocrine Carcinomas (Excluding “Sarcomatoid” Carcinoma) and Salivary Gland Analog Carcinomas in the Lung
- Metastatic Tumors in the Lung: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis
- Pseudoneoplastic Lesions of the Lungs and Pleural Surfaces
- Benign and Borderline Tumors of the Lungs and Pleura
- Malignant and Borderline Mesothelial Tumors of the Pleura
You might also be interested in! ?
Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 9781416057703
- Format PDF
- Page Count 864 Pages
- Author Kevin O Leslie MD, Mark R Wick MD, Kevin O Leslie, Mark R Wick
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 98 MB
Please use the link below to download Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
OTHER PATHOLOGY BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.