Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Extensively revised and expanded, Practical Thoracic Pathology: Diseases of the Lung, Heart, and Thymus (formerly Practical Cardiovascular Pathology) is a superbly illustrated, one-volume reference to pathology of the thorax. More than 1,000 full-color illustrations, tables, and “practical points” boxes help you arrive at a diagnosis accurately and efficiently. Ideal for both pathology residents and practicing surgical pathologists, this in-depth resource focuses on illustrated practical diagnosis, including differential diagnosis. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF.
Features of Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- New globally-recognized editors and contributors share their expertise in every area of thoracic pathology.
- The significantly revised cardiac section has been reorganized and rewritten to reflect current treatments and terminology, while retaining its practical approach emphasizing clinical and pathologic correlation.
- Objective coverage includes updated classifications of interstitial lung disease, vascular lung disease, transplant rejection, autoimmune diseases, and carcinomas of the lung, as well as non-epithelial tumors.
- Up-to-date information on the genetics of lung cancer, with a focus on current guidelines for genetic testing and what likely lies ahead.
- Superb coverage of imaging in interstitial lung disease, including explanations of radiologic findings that correlate with pathologic diagnosis.
- Highly useful for residents, community pathologists, forensic pathologists, and academic pathologists, as well as subspecialty pathologists.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF:
PART 1 Lung
SECTION ONE: APPROACH TO DIAGNOSIS
SECTION TWO: PEDIATRIC AND CONGENITAL LUNG DISEASE
SECTION THREE: DIFFUSE PARENCHYMAL LUNG DISEASES
SECTION FOUR: DISEASE OF LARGE AND SMALL AIRWAYS
SECTION FIVE: INFECTIONS OF THE LUNG
SECTION SIX: EMPHYSEMA
SECTION SEVEN: AUTOIMMUNE LUNG DISEASE
SECTION EIGHT: ALLOIMMUNE LUNG DISEASE
SECTION NINE: PNEUMOCONIOSIS
SECTION TEN: IATROGENIC LUNG DISEASE
SECTION ELEVEN: VASCULAR LUNG DISEASE
SECTION TWELVE: BENIGN LUNG TUMORS
SECTION THIRTEEN: CARCINOMAS OF THE LUNG
SECTION FOURTEEN: LYMPHOID LUNG LESIONS
SECTION FIFTEEN: OTHER MALIGNANT LUNG TUMORS
SECTION SIXTEEN: DISORDERS OF THE PLEURA
PART 2 Mediastinum
SECTION ONE: THYMOMAS
SECTION TWO: THYMIC CARCINOMAS AND NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS
SECTION THREE: NON-NEOPLASTIC LESIONS OF THE THYMUS
SECTION FOUR: NON-NEOPLASTIC LESIONS OF THE MEDIASTINUM
SECTION FIVE: GERM CELL TUMORS
SECTION SIX: HEMATOLOGIC NEOPLASMS
SECTION SEVEN: SOFT TISSUE TUMORS OF THE MEDIASTINUM
PART 3 Heart
SECTION ONE: GENERAL TOPICS
SECTION TWO: THE HEART IN SYSTEMIC DISEASE
SECTION THREE: ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE
SECTION FOUR: CARDIOMYOPATHIES AND ENDOCARDIAL DISEASE
SECTION FIVE: MYOCARDITIS AND PERICARDITIS
SECTION SIX: TRANSPLANT PATHOLOGY
SECTION SEVEN: DISEASES OF HEART VALVES
SECTION EIGHT: HEART TUMORS AND TUMOR-LIKE LESIONS
SECTION NINE: PERICARDIAL TUMORS AND CYSTS
SECTION TEN: DISEASES OF THE THORACIC AORTA
Below are the technical specifications of Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 1451193513
- Format PDF
- Page Count 1000 Pages
- Author Allen P Burke MD, Marie-Christine Aubry, Joseph Maleszewski,
Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 494 MB
Please use the link below to download Practical Thoracic Pathology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.