Now thoroughly updated to include new advances in the field, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology, 7th Edition remains the gold standard text for the care and research of children with cancer. This authoritative reference is the single most comprehensive resource on the biology and genetics of childhood cancer as well as its diagnosis, multimodal treatment, as well as long-term management of young patients with cancer. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF.
Also addressed are a broad array of topics on the supportive and psychosocial aspects of care of children and families. Covering virtually every aspect of the breadth and depth of childhood cancer, this 7th Edition provides expert guidance on state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary care for children and families.
Features of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Stay up to date with the most recent advances in the field with the contributions by new and returning contributors, including the perspective from patients and parents in the chapter titled “The Other Side of the Bed.”
- Chapters included on palliative care and education.
- Supportive care is covered broadly and specifically – in contexts such as emergencies, infectious disease, and nutrition.
- Benefit from completely new and updated information throughout.
- The most updated and authoritative information is provided by the leading experts in the field.
- Gain a thorough understanding of every aspect of pediatric oncology, with comprehensive information regarding basic science, diagnostic tools, principles of treatment, and clinical trials, as well as highly detailed, definitive coverage of each pediatric malignancy.
- Collaborate more effectively with others on the cancer care team to enhance quality-of-life issues for patients and families.
- Understand the cooperative nature of pediatric oncology as a model for cancer research with information from cooperative clinical trial groups and consortia.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF:
Chapter 1 Epidemiology of Childhood Cancer
Chapter 2 Childhood Cancer and Heredity
Chapter 3 Molecular and Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancer
Chapter 4 Biology of Childhood Cancer
Chapter 5 Tumor Immunology and Pediatric Cancer
Chapter 6 Clinical Assessment and Differential Diagnosis of the Child with Suspected Cancer
Chapter 7 Pathology and Molecular Diagnosis of Leukemias and Lymphomas
Chapter 8 Diagnostic Pathology of Pediatric Malignancies
Chapter 9 Imaging Studies in the Diagnosis and Management of Pediatric Malignancies
Chapter 10 General Principles of Chemotherapy
Below are the technical specifications of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 1451194234
- Format PDF
- Page Count 3076 Pages
- Author Philip A Pizzo MD, David G Poplack MD,
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 47 MB
Please use the link below to download Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.