Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Master the critical-thinking and test-taking skills you need to excel on the prioritization, delegation, and management questions on the NCLEX-RN®. Over 1,000 questions in the text and on DavisPlus focus only on prioritization, delegation, and management of care issues pertaining to individual and multiple clients with an emphasis on alternate-format-item questions.
Three sections provide you with three great ways to study. In the first section, you’ll find individual and multiple client care-focused scenario questions organized by disease process with rationales and test-taking hints. The second section features seven clinical case scenarios with open-ended, NCLEX-style questions. The third section is a comprehensive, 100-question exam.
Features of Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Clinical case study scenarios with NCLEX style questions covering medical-surgical, gerontological, home health, hospice, mental health, pediatric, and women’s health.
- 900 questions throughout the text reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN® format.
- 100-question final exam in the back of the book.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
- Test-taking tips and hints for select questions.
- Bonus question bank on DavisPlus containing two, 75-question practice examinations that offer the levels of difficulty you need to help you pass the NCLEX.
- Questions field tested by nursing students.
Ray A Hargrove-Huttel (Author)
Dr. Hargrove-Huttel was a nursing instructor for at the Trinity Valley Community College Health Science Center in Kaufman for 22 years from 1987 until 2009. After leaving TVCC, she took a position as an Associate Dean of Nursing at West Coast College in North Hollywood, Calif., and later became an associate professor at the Texas Tech University School of Nursing.
Hargrove-Huttel died on Dec. 23, 2012, after a battle with cancer.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
- Introduction to Prioritization, Assignment, Delegation, and Management
- Cardiovascular Management
- Peripheral Vascular Management
- Respiratory Management
- Gastrointestinal Management
- Renal and Genitourinary Management
- Neurological Management
- Endocrine Management
- Integumentary Management
- Hematological and Immunological Management
- Woman’s Health Management
- Pediatric Health Management
- Women’s Health Nursing
- Case Studies: Care of Clients in Various Settings
- Medical Nursing Case Study
- Critical Care Nursing Case Study
- Outpatient Nursing Case Study
- Home Health Case Study
- Mental Health Nursing Case Study
- Maternal-Child Case Study
- Answers to Case Studies
15. Comprehensive Examination
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
- Book Name: Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ASIN: B00M0422LO
- Author Name: Ray A Hargrove-Huttel
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 501 Pages
Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Prioritization, Delegation, and Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **