After on-the-job experience, case studies are the most important part of every project manager’s training. This Fifth Edition of Project Management Case Studies features more than one hundred case studies that detail projects at high-profile companies around the world. These cases offer you a unique opportunity to experience, first-hand, project management in action within a variety of contexts and up against some of the most challenging conditions any project manager will likely face. New to this edition are case studies focusing on agile and scrum methodologies. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Project Management Case Studies PDF for free.
Features of Project Management Case Studies PDF
- Contains 100-plus case studies from companies that illustrate both successful and not-so-successful project management.
- Represents an array of industries, including medical and pharmaceutical, aerospace, entertainment, sports, manufacturing, finance, telecommunications, and more.
- Features 18 new case studies, including high-profile cases from Disney, the Olympics, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and Airbus 380.
- Follows and supports preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam.
- Experienced PMs, project managers in training, and students alike will find this book to be an indispensable resource whether used as a standalone or combined with the bestselling Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling 12th Edition.
- PMI, CAPM, PMBOK, PMP and Project Management Professional have registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Project Management Case Studies PDF:
- PART 1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES
- PART 2 IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PART 3 PROJECT MANAGEMENT CULTURES
- PART 4 PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES
- PART 5 NEGOTIATING FOR RESOURCES
- PART 6 PROJECT ESTIMATING
- PART 7 PROJECT PLANNING
- PART 8 PROJECT SCHEDULING
- PART 9 PROJECT EXECUTION
- PART 10 CONTROLLING PROJECTS
- PART 11 PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
- PART 12 CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- PART 13 MORALITY AND ETHICS
- PART 14 MANAGING SCOPE CHANGES
- PART 15 WAGE AND SALARY ADMINISTRATION
- PART 16 TIME MANAGEMENT
- PART 17 INDUSTRY SPECIFIC: CONSTRUCTION
- PART 18 INDUSTRY SPECIFIC: DISNEY THEME PARKS
- PART 19 INDUSTRY SPECIFIC: THE OLYMPIC GAMES
- PART 20 INDUSTRY SPECIFIC: THE COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY
- PART 21 AGILE/SCRUM PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Book Name: Project Management Case Studies
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1119385970
- Author Name: Harold Kerzner;
- Category: Business
- Format / Pages : PDF – 816 Pages
Project Management Case Studies PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Project Management Case Studies PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine
PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 5.92 MB
Please use the link below to download Project Management Case Studies PDF Free Download.
Have fun! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **