Psoriasis is a life-long chronic autoimmune disease characterized by thick scaly skin lesions and often associated with severe arthritis. In psoriasis, lesions skin cells, keratinocytes, grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery or red patches on skin. Normal skin cells grow gradually and flake off about every four weeks, but psoriasis causes new skin cells to move rapidly to the surface of the skin in days rather than weeks. Psoriasis symptoms often appear on the elbows, scalp, feet, knees, hands, or lower back, or as flaking or patches on the skin. It is most common in adults, but teenagers and children can also suffer from psoriasis. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF.
Psoriasis is not only a skin condition; it is a chronic disease of the immune system. Chronic psoriasis is associated with other health conditions such as psoriatic arthritis, several inflammatory disorders, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. This book provides extensive coverage of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. It features information on epidemiology and etiology of psoriasis, pathogenesis, genetics of psoriasis, clinical manifestations, and treatment options using cutting-edge drugs including adalimumab and tofacitinib.
Natural phytochemicals and nutraceuticals have demonstrated efficacy in ameliorating psoriasis. The book dedicates comprehensive coverage of nutraceutical therapeutic options including antioxidants, bioactive peptides, carotenoids, alpha lipoic acid, curcumin, and whey protein. These inexpensive natural therapeutics are not associated with any known adverse side effects.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF:
Section I Disease Epidemiology and Genetics
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 2 Genetics of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
Section II Pathogenesis
- Chapter 3 Inflammation in Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 4 Psoriasis and Diabetes: An Unholy Alliance
- Chapter 5 Angiogenesis and Roles of Adhesion Molecules in Psoriatic Disease
- Chapter 6 Multifaceted Role of Th17 Cells in Psoriatic Disease
- Chapter 7 Nerve Growth Factor and Its Receptor System in Rheumatologic Diseases and Pain Management.
Section III Psoriatic Disease: Clinical Profiles
- Chapter 8 Psoriasis: Clinical Spectrum
- Chapter 9 Clinical Spectrum of Spondyloarthritis
- Chapter 10 Comorbidities in Psoriatic Arthritis
Section IV-A Treatment Regimen: Pharmaceuticals and Treatment
- Chapter 11 Current Recommendations for the Treatment of Psoriasis
- Chapter 12 Management of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 13 Targeting IL-23/IL-17 Axis for Treatment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 14 DMARD Treatment in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 15 Topical Therapies for Psoriasis
- Chapter 16 Overview of JAK-STAT Pathways in Spondyloarthritis
- Chapter 17 Concept of Total Care: Multidisciplinary Approach for the Management of Psoriatic Disease
Section IV-B Treatment Regimen: Nutraceuticals in Psoriasis
- Chapter 18 Nutraceutical Components in the Treatment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chapter 19 Herbal Products for the Treatment of Psoriasis
- Chapter 20 Impact of Nutrition and Dietary Supplementation on Psoriasis Pathology
Commentary Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: Pathophysiology.
Below are the technical specifications of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF.
- Book Name : Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: Pathophysiology
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1498756069
- Author Name : Siba P Raychaudhuri; Smriti Raychaudhuri; Debasis Bagchi;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 368 Pages
Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 30.7 MB
Please use the link below to download Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **