Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Entirely re-written and revised with over 1,000 new images, Pulmonary Pathology: An Atlas and Text is a comprehensive, highly illustrated guide to diagnoses in pulmonary pathology, including tumors and lymphomas. The book—titled Color Atlas and Text of Pulmonary Pathology in earlier editions—combines highly detailed photographs and illustrations with concise, bulleted text so you can quickly grasp the information you need to make accurate diagnoses. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Pulmonary Pathology PDF.
Features of Pulmonary Pathology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- New information on diagnosing lung diseases, plus new WHO classifications, American
- Thoracic Society classifications of non-neoplastic diseases, new entities and infections, and technological advancements.
- Packed with nearly1,200 images, figures, and tables, many of them new with this edition.
- Organized into individual diagnoses, accompanied by concise, bulleted descriptions.
- Ideal for surgical pathologists already in practice, as well as pathology residents and fellows.
- Addresses the expanded role of the pathologist in treating patients.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Pulmonary Pathology PDF:
Section 1 Normal Cytology and Histology
Section 2 Artifacts and Age-Related Changes
Section 3 Malignant Neoplasms
Section 4 Benign Neoplasms
Section 5 Pulmonary Histiocytic Proliferations
Section 6 Benign and Borderline Lymphoid Proliferations
Section 7 Focal Lesions
Section 8 Granulomatous Diseases
Section 9 Diffuse Pulmonary Hemorrhage
Section 10 Pulmonary Hypertension and Embolic Disease
Section 11 Large Airways
Section 12 Small Airways
Section 13 Alveolar Infiltrates
Section 14 Tobacco-Related Diseases
Section 15 Diffuse Interstitial Lung Diseases
Section 16 Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias
Section 17 Specific Infectious Agents
Section 18 Transplant-Related Pathology
Section 19 Lung Pathology in Collagen Vascular Diseases
Section 20 Therapeutic Drug Reactions and Radiation Effects
Section 21 Pneumoconioses
Section 22 Metabolic Disorders/Storage Diseases
Section 23 Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Pleura
Section 24 Pediatric Pulmonary Pathology
Below are the technical specifications of Pulmonary Pathology PDF.
- Edition 3rd Edition
- ISBN 1496346092
- Format PDF
- Page Count 688 Pages
- Author Philip T Cagle MD
Pulmonary Pathology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pulmonary Pathology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 249 MB
Please use the link below to download Pulmonary Pathology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.