Review what you learn in class and reinforce essential drug information. Using generic drug names, Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards cover the actions, mechanisms of action, pharmacokinetic aspects, clinical uses and adverse effects of all important drugs. The 320 cards are divided into sets, each covering a different body system. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF.
Each card features a multi-color diagram that indicates how drugs may exert their action on that system. Detailed information is presented on the reverse side so that you can easily test your knowledge of the drug. With a portable format and references to Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition and Dale and Haylett: Pharmacology Condensed, 2nd Edition, these cards make it easy to review what you need to know in pharmacology.
Features of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards Updated Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Includes multi-color diagrams of the main pathophysiology affected by drugs to put them in the context in which they act on the body.
- Details all important drugs and refers to drugs with similar actions/uses.
- Demonstrates clinical correlations so you can apply the material to real life situations.
- Presents the cards arranged by system to match Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition to better prepare you for exams, including Best of Five and USMLE Step 1.
- References Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, 7th Edition and Dale and Haylett: Pharmacology Condensed, 2nd Edition to allow ready access to further information.
- Provides a convenient hole-punched, ring-bound format to make the cards portable for easy use anywhere.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF:
Section 1. Cholinergic pharmacology
Section 2. Noradrenergic pharmacology
Section 3. Inflammation and anti-inflammatory drugs
Section 4. Drugs affecting immune responses
Section 5. Antidysrhythmic drugs
Section 6. CVS antihypertensive drugs
Section 7. Angina and cardiac infarction
Section 8. Heart Failure
Section 9. Atherosclerosis and lipoproteins
Section 10. Haemostasis & thrombosis
Section 11. Haemopoietic system
Section 12. Asthma and antiasthma drugs
Section 13. Kidney
Section 14. GIT drugs
Section 15. Blood sugar and diabetes
Section 16. The ant. pituitary & the adrenal cortex
Section 17. Thyroid and antithyroid drugs
Section 18. Bone metabolism
Section 19. Reproductive system
Section 20. Neurodegenerative disorders
Section 21. General anaesthetic
Section 22. Anxiolytics and hypnotics
Section 23. Antipsychotics
Section 24. Affective disorders
Section 25. Antiepileptic drugs
Section 26. Analgesic drugs and the control of pain
Section 27. CNS stimulants and psychotomimetics
Section 28. Local anaesthetics
Section 29. Antibacterial agents
Section 30. Antiviral agents
Section 31. Antiprotozoal drugs
Section 32. Antifungal agents
Section 33. Anthelminthic drugs
Section 34. Anticancer drugs
Section 35. General principles
Section 36. The introduction of new drugs
Section 37. Absorption and distribution of drugs
Section 38. Drug metabolism and excretion
Section 39. Pharmacokinetics
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF.
- Book Name :Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards
- Edition : Updated Edition
- Author Name : Maureen M. Dale MB BCh, Dennis G. Haylett
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 657 Pages
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards Updated Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 9.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.