The third edition of this best-selling resource from the American Academy of Pediatrics aids in the diagnosis and treatment of more than 100 infectious diseases. Streamline disease recognition and clinical decision-making with more than 1,200 finely detailed color images. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF.
Three new chapters cover fungal diseases, hemorrhagic fevers (filoviruses), and trichuriasis.
Concise text descriptions steps through diagnosis, evaluation and management essentials for each condition. Essential information on each condition is presented in the precise sequence needed in the clinical setting:
- Clinical manifestations
- Diagnostic tests
- Incubation period
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF:
- Adenovirus Infections
- Amebic Meningoencephalitis and Keratitis
- Arcanobacterium haemolyticum Infections
- Ascaris lumbricoides Infections
- Astrovirus Infections
- Bacillus cereus Infections
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Bacteroides and Prevotella Infections
- Balantidium coli Infections (Balantidiasis)
- Baylisascaris Infections
- Infections With Blastocystis hominis and Other Subtypes
- Borrelia Infections
- Burkholderia Infections
- Campylobacter Infections
- Cat-scratch Disease
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Botulism and Infant Botulism
- Clostridial Myonecrosis
- Clostridium difficile
- Clostridium perfringens Food Poisoning
- Coronaviruses, Including SARS and MERS
- Cryptococcus neoformans and Cryptococcus gattii Infections
Below are the technical specifications of Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF.
- Book Name : Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 161002060X
- Author Name : American Academy of Pediatrics;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 777 Pages
Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 33.1 MB
Please use the link below to download Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **