Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Robbins Basic Pathology PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Robbins Basic Pathology PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook’s unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
Features of Robbins Basic Pathology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Access information anywhere – from the coffee shop to the classroom – with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
- Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
- Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
- New interior design with a more modern look
- Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
- Targeted Therapy boxes included in online text – provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
- All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
A trusted title in the world of pathology, Robbins offers easy-to-access information that’s concise and accurate
Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath (Author)
Dr. Vinay Kumar is the Donald N. Pritzker Professor and Chairman of the Department of Pathology at the University of Chicago. Dr. Kumar is deeply interested in education of medical and graduate students, having served as the Pathology Course Director at both Boston University and UT Southwestern at Dallas. Along with the late Dr. Stanley Robbins and Dr. Ramzi S. Cotran, Dr. Kumar has co-authored Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease and Basic Pathology for the past 34 years. Currently, he is the senior editor and author of both of these texts, now in their ninth editions.
Together they are the most widely used and influential pathology texts in the world and have also been translated into over 13 foreign languages. He served on the AAMC-HHMI task force that published a report entitled “Scientific Foundation for Future Physicians.” In 1995, while at UTSW, he developed a competency-based course in Pathology using a model that is now popularly called “the flipped classroom”. He is currently leading the development of a web-based integrated curriculum for medical education funded by a nonprofit foundation in India.
Dr. Kumar has received numerous awards for teaching. Both at Boston and Dallas, he received the Outstanding Teacher Award for many years in a row. He has served on the USMLE Step 1 Test writing Committee of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is deeply involved in medical education reform in his native India and has served as a consultant to UNESCO (United Nations), MIT and the Government of India. He travels extensively around the world to promote medical education reforms and to emphasize the importance of basic research in medicine.
He received his medical degree from Government Medical College at Amritsar (Punjab University). Following this, he joined the combined residency-PhD program at All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India. After completing his graduate education in 1972, he accepted a junior faculty position at Boston University School of Medicine. After 10 years at Boston University, he was recruited to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas in 1982. There he was appointed the Vernie A. Stembridge Distinguished Professor of Pathology. From 1997 to 2000, he also served as the Associate Dean for Medical Education. In March of 2000, he moved to his present position in Chicago.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition PDF:
- Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation
- Inflammation and Repair
- Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
- Diseases of the Immune System
- Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
- Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
- Blood Vessels
- Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System
- Kidney and Its Collecting System
- Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
- Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
- Female Genital System and Breast
- Endocrine System
- Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Peripheral Nerves and Muscle
- Central Nervous System
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Robbins Basic Pathology
- Edition : 9th Edition | | ISBN : 1437717810
- Author Name: Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 924 Pages
Robbins Basic Pathology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Robbins Basic Pathology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Robbins Basic Pathology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 249 MB
Please use the link below to download Robbins Basic Pathology PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.