We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Since its first publication in 1936, Sabiston Textbook of Surgery has been regarded as the preeminent source for definitive guidance in all areas of general surgery. The 20th edition continues the rich tradition of quality that has made this classic text synonymous with the specialty and a part of generations of surgery residents and practitioners. Meticulously updated throughout, this classic text concisely covers the breadth of material needed for certification and practice of general surgery.
Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations and high-quality video clips capture key teaching moments, allowing you to better understand the basic science of surgery, make the most informed decisions and achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
Features of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Understand the underlying science and its clinical application to make informed surgical decisions and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Overcome tough challenges, manage unusual situations, and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
- Get the depth of coverage you need in an easily accessible, single volume organized by organ and along traditional lines beginning with principles common to surgical specialties including fluid and electrolyte management, metabolic support, and wound healing.
- Subsequent sections review the management of injury, transplantation, oncology, breast, endocrine, and abdominal procedures.
- Explore topics encountered by general surgery residents in training as well as in-depth coverage of subspecialty areas including head and neck, thoracic, vascular, urology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, and gynecology.
- Visually grasp and retain difficult concepts thanks to a full-color design featuring an abundance of illustrations, intraoperative photographs, video clips and tables as well as more schematic diagrams that facilitate the comprehension of surgical techniques and procedures.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about the latest surgical perspectives and approaches to treatment including innovations in minimally invasive surgery and percutaneous devices.
- Streamline clinical decision making with an increased number of schematic diagrams and key data on surgical outcomes.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Courtney M. Townsend Jr. JR. MD (Author)
Courtney M. Townsend, Jr., MD, FACS, a general surgeon from Galveston, TX, was installed as the 97th President of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) during the Convocation on October 16 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
Dr. Townsend is the Robertson-Poth Distinguished Chair in General Surgery, department of surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), Galveston; professor of surgery, department of surgery; professor of physician assistant studies, School of Allied Health Sciences; and graduate faculty in the cell biology program, UTMB.
Dr. Townsend is a distinguished surgical investigator whose research in gastrointestinal endocrinology and cancer has been supported through grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the American Cancer Society. He has authored or coauthored 416 articles in peer-reviewed publications, 123 articles in other publications, and 364 abstracts. He became an ACS Fellow in 1981.
- R. DANIEL BEAUCHAMP, MD
J.C. Foshee Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Section of
Professor of Surgery and Cell and Developmental Biology and
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Surgeon-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Hospital
- B. MARK EVERS, MD
Professor and Vice-Chair for Research, Department of Surgery
Director, Lucille P. Markey Cancer Center
Markey Cancer Foundation Endowed Chair
Physician-in-Chief, Oncology Service Line UK Healthcare
University of Kentucky
- KENNETH L. MATTOX, MD
Professor and Vice Chairman
Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
Chief of Staff and Chief of Surgery
Ben Taub General
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF:
- Surgical basic principles
- Perioperative management
- Trauma and critical care
- Transplantation andimmunology
- Specialties in general surgery
Below are the technical specifications of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice
- Edition : 20th Edition | | ISBN : 0323299873
- Author Name : Courtney M. Townsend Jr. JR. MD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 2136 Pages
Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 410 MB
Please use the link below to download Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.