Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Get everything you need to review for the NCLEX-PN® exam from one trusted source! With over 4,500 high-quality review questions, this unique, bestselling review and preparation guide offers the perfect combination of core content review, comprehensive rationales, and detailed test-taking strategies from the NCLEX expert herself: Linda Silvestri. Updated to reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, this new edition and companion Evolve website help you hone your understanding of all the important NCLEX-PN content areas.
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Full-color design makes for a more visually engaging learning experience.
- 12 pharmacology chapters address the emphasis on pharmacology questions on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Priority Nursing Actions boxes outline and explain clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including detailed rationales and textbook references to help you strengthen prioritizing skills in clinical and testing situations.
- Pyramid Alert boxes reinforce learning of essential content frequently tested on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Reference to a Mosby or Saunders textbook gives you resources for further study and self-remediation.
- Question codes categorize each question by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, clinical content area, and priority concepts to allow you multiple study and exam selections on the companion Evolve site.
- Inclusion of all alternate item formats (multiple response, ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, figure, chart/exhibit, audio, and video questions) offers practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills, and help prepare you for this additional component of the new test plan for NCLEX-PN.
- Pyramid to Success sections supply an overview of the chapter, guidance and direction regarding the focus of review in the content area, and its relative importance to the most recent NCLEX-PN text plan.
- Pyramid Points identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Pyramid Terms give you a quick review of each content area.
- Introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-PN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-PN are presented from a new graduate’s perspective.
- Companion Evolve site allows for automatic software updates to allow you to check for changes and updates to content or functionality throughout the life of the edition.
- NEW! 4,500 test questions on the book and Evolve site.
- NEW! Incorporates the new NCLEX-PN test plan to familiarize you with newly added content you may encounter on the exam.
- A detailed test-taking strategy for each question gives you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options. Special text highlights specific test-taking strategies, and specific content areas in the practice questions provide you with guidance on what topics to review for further remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Exam.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book to represent the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Critical thinking What Would You Do? boxes keep you thinking as you review content. Answers at the end of the chapter reference an Elsevier book for further remediation.
- NEW! Testlet questions familiarize you with a new alternative item format question type expected to appear on future NCLEX test plans.
- NEW! Priority concept codes added to each question reinforce the concept-based teaching method.
Linda Anne Silvestri (Author)
Linda Anne Silvestri, RN, ’10 Ph.D. in Nursing, always wanted to be a nurse and began that journey in high school as a candy striper. She is a nurse educator and an author of numerous licensure preparation materials for nursing graduates. She is president of two companies — Professional Nursing Seminars Inc. and Nursing Reviews Inc. — which are dedicated to conducting the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review courses.
She is a member of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, and numerous other nursing societies. For the School of Nursing, she has established an annual dinner to honor doctoral graduates, established the Silvestri Travel Fund for faculty travel and support, and sponsored a nationally known guest speaker.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF:
UNIT 1: NCLEX-PN EXAM PREPARATION
1. The NCLEX-PN Examination
2. NCLEX-PN Preparation for Foreign-Educated Nurses
3. Pathways to Success
4. The NCLEX-PN Examination: From a Graduate’s Perspective
5. Test-Taking Strategies
UNIT 2 ISSUES IN NURSING
6. Cultural Awareness
7. Ethical and Legal Issues
8. Delegating, Managing, and Prioritizing Client Care
UNIT 3 NURSING SCIENCES
9. Fluids and Electrolytes
10. Acid-Base Balance
11. Laboratory Values
12. Nutritional Components of Care
13. Intravenous Therapy and Blood Administration
UNIT 4 FUNDAMENTAL SKILLS
14. Hygiene and Safety
15. Medication and Intravenous Administration
16. Basic Life Support
17. Perioperative Nursing Care
18. Positioning Clients
19. Care of a Client with a Tube
UNIT 5 GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT ACROSS THE LIFE SPAN
20. Theories of Growth and Development
21. Developmental Stages
22. Care of the Older Client
23. Health and Physical Assessment of the Adult Client
UNIT 6 MATERNITY NURSING
24. Reproductive System
25. Obstetrical Assessment
26. Prenatal Period and Risk Conditions
27. Labor and Delivery and Associated Complications
28. The Postpartum Period and Associated Complications
29. Care of the Newborn
30. Maternity and Newborn Medications
UNIT 7 PEDIATRIC NURSING
31. Integumentary Disorders
32. Hematological and Oncological Disorders
33. Metabolic and Endocrine and Gastrointestinal Disorders
34. Eye, Ear, and Throat and Respiratory Disorders
35. Cardiovascular Disorders
36. Renal and Urinary Disorders
37. Neurological, Cognitive, and Psychosocial Disorders
38. Musculoskeletal Disorders
39. Communicable Diseases and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
40. Pediatric Medication Administration and Calculations
UNIT 8 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN INTEGUMENTARY DISORDER
41. Integumentary System
42. Integumentary Medications
UNIT 9 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN ONCOLOGICAL DISORDER
43. Oncological Disorders
44. Antineoplastic Medications
UNIT 10 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN ENDOCRINE DISORDER
45. Endocrine System
46. Endocrine Medications
UNIT 11 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDER
47. Gastrointestinal System
48. Gastrointestinal Medications
UNIT 12 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A RESPIRATORY DISORDER
49. Respiratory System
50. Respiratory Medications
UNIT 13 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDER
51. Cardiovascular Disorders
52. Cardiovascular Medications
UNIT 14 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A RENAL SYSTEM DISORDER
53. Renal System
54. Renal Medications
UNIT 15 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN EYE OR EAR DISORDER
55. The Eye and the Ear
56. Ophthalmic and Otic Medications
UNIT 16 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER
57. Neurological System
58. Neurological Medications
UNIT 17 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDER
59. Musculoskeletal System
60. Musculoskeletal Medications
UNIT 18 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH AN IMMUNE DISORDER
61. Immune Disorders
62. Immunologic Medications
UNIT 19 THE ADULT CLIENT WITH A MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER
63. Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
64. Mental Health Disorders
66. Crisis Theory and Intervention
67. Psychiatric Medications
UNIT 20 COMPREHENSIVE TEST
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ISBN : 0323289312
- Author Name : Linda Anne Silvestri
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1043 Pages
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 49 MB
Please use the link below to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.