Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam ― complete content review and over 5,100 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only this book includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam.
Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and updated to reflect the most current NCLEX test plan, Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN®Examination, 6th Edition is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don’t just take our word for it ― read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option, and guiding you to remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- UNIQUE! Priority Nursing Action boxes list actions for clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including a detailed rationale and textbook reference.
- All alternate item-format questions are included, with multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration, chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to provide practice with prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Exam preparation chapters include test-taking strategies, the CAT format, transitional issues for the foreign-educated nurse, and the NCLEX-RN exam from a new graduate’s perspective.
- A comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions that cover all content areas in the book and mirror the percentages identified in the NCLEX-RN examination test plan.
- NEW and UNIQUE! A summary of key changes to the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan is included in the front of the book.
- New! More practice questions have been added to the book and online, bringing the total to 5,172 questions.
- New! Tracking of practice results on the Evolve companion website makes it easy to check your progress.
- NEW! Questions and content aligned with the latest NCLEX-RN exam reflect the increased level of difficulty and format changes in some areas.
- NEW! Summary of the key changes made to the 2016 NCLEX-RN test plan will be included at the beginning of the text along with how those updates are addressed throughout the new edition.
- NEW! Mnemonics will be included as Pyramid Alerts where appropriate throughout the text.
- NEW! More Priority Nursing Action boxes to communicate new and pertinent content.
- NEW! Revised illustrations provide a more up-to-date and consistent presentation of art throughout the text.
- NEW! Completely updated chapter on vital signs and laboratory values include the latest lab values.
- NEW! Glossary of the Pyramid Terms located in the back of the book help users access all definitions in one location.
Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN (Author)
Linda Anne Silvestri, RN, ’10 Ph.D. in Nursing, always wanted to be a nurse and began that journey in high school as a candy striper. She is a nurse educator and an author of numerous licensure preparation materials for nursing graduates. She is president of two companies — Professional Nursing Seminars Inc. and Nursing Reviews Inc. — which are dedicated to conducting the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review courses.
She is a member of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, and numerous other nursing societies. For the School of Nursing, she has established an annual dinner to honor doctoral graduates, established the Silvestri Travel Fund for faculty travel and support, and sponsored a nationally known guest speaker.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF:
- NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
- Issues in Nursing
- Nursing Sciences
- Fundamental Skills
- Growth and Development Across the Life Span
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- The Adult Client with an Integumentary Disorder
- The Adult Client with an Oncological Disorder
- The Adult Client with an Endocrine Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Gastrointestinal Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Respiratory Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Cardiovascular Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Renal System Disorder
- The Adult Client with an Eye or Ear Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Neurological Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Musculoskeletal Disorder
- The Adult Client with an Immune Disorder
- The Adult Client with a Mental Health Disorder
- Comprehensive Test General Bibliography Glossary Index Special
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 7th Edition PDF
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ISBN : 1455727555
- Author Name: Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 5200 Pages
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 6th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Saunders 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 27 MB
Please use the link below to download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 7th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.