Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
THE WORLD’S #1 SURGERY TEXT–UPDATED TO INCLUDE STATE-OF-THE-ART EVIDENCE-BASED SURGICAL CARE AND LEADERSHIP GUIDANCE FOR TRAINEES AND PRACTICING SURGEONS
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
The Tenth Edition of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery maintains the book’s unmatched coverageof the foundations of surgery while bringing into sharper focus new and emerging technologies. We have entered a new era of surgery in which minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, and the use of computers and genomic information have improved the outcomes and quality of life for patients. With these advances in mind, all chapters have been updated with an emphasis on evidence-based, state-of-the-art surgical care.
An exciting new chapter, “Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery,” expands the scope of the book beyond the operating room to encompass the actual development of surgeons. This edition is also enriched by an increased number of international chapter authors and a new chapter on Global Surgery. More than ever, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is international in scope–a compendium of the knowledge and technique of the world’s leading surgeons.
Features of Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
F. Charles Brunicardi (Author)
Dr. Brunicardi received his medical degree from Rutgers University School of Medicine and trained in general surgery at SUNY-Brooklyn Health and Science Center. He was an assistant/ associate Professor of Surgery at UCLA from 1989-1995. In 1995 Dr. Brunicardi was recruited to the Baylor College of Medicine and was appointed as the DeBakey Professor and Chairman of the Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery in 1998.
In 2011, Dr. Brunicardi rejoined the UCLA faculty as Moss Foundation Chair in Gastrointestinal and Personalized surgery and Vice Chair of the Department of Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF:
Part I Basic Considerations
- Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery
- Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
- Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
- Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
- Surgical Infections
- Wound Healing
- Patient Safety
- Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
- Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics, Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery, and Single-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
- Molecular and Genomic Surgery
Part II Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and Aortic Dissection
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Esophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
28. Small Intestine
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
30. The Appendix
32. Gallbladder and the Extrahepatic Biliary System
35. Abdominal Wall, Omentum, Mesentery, and Retroperitoneum
36. Soft Tissue Sarcomas
37. Inguinal Hernias
38. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Adrenal
39. Pediatric Surgery
43. Orthopedic Surgery
44. Surgery of the Hand and Wrist
45. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
46. Anesthesia for the Surgical Patient
47. Surgical Considerations in the Elderly
48. Ethics, Palliative Care, and Care at the End of Life
49. Global Surgery
You might also be interested in! ?
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Schwartz Principles of Surgery
- Edition : 10th Edition | | ISBN : 0071796754
- Author Name : F Charles Brunicardi, Dana K Andersen, Timothy R Billiar, David L Dunn.
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 2098 Pages
Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 62 MB
Please use the link below to download Schwartz Principles of Surgery 10th Edition PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER SURGERY BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.